Resident Evil RP

Go down

Resident Evil RP

Post  Ghost853 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:03 pm

OT: Now i don't know if its the right topic for this RP ,but i hope it is.
IT: Who doesn't know the RE movies or games. The story is same as in there. Virus broke out in Raccoon city and later all over the world Very Happy. This takes place in modern day so no lasers and robots.

Some main characters(unplayable)
Doctor Redford- Developer of T-Virus and Antitode.
Angela Redford- Daughter of dr. Redford. She has dead cells in her legs and her legs wont move. He father made the virus that will wake up the dead cells and the girl was able to move again.
Nemesis- Was 1 of Umbrella's experiments. He died in Raccoon city, but have been seen around places. Is he raised from dead or is this a new experiment, who knows???
Alice- 1 of Umbrella's experiment again. A woman with great skill of firearms and melee weapons. She has great agility and skill, but Umbrella can't control her and nemesis anymore. Alice was also Matt's (Nemesis, he mutated and became Nemesis) friend before his mutation. Alice now moves on her own and fighting with zombies she encounters. ( I will control Alice too)
Hunter- Another mutated being. Nobody knows who or what they were before. Every time it gets fresh DNA it grows bigger and stronger. The can walk on walls and ceilings and are stealthy and quiet. The are also much stronger then a normal zombie. They are not very easy to kill.
Umbrella Corporation- The world's largest Corporation. From its lab The T-Virus broke out and killed pretty much everyone. Umbrella was finished after the Raccoon city was nuked. They made the most mutated creatures that are out there now. Many of the Umbrella workers are alive and try to restore Umbrella.
Zombie- A living dead. Easiest enemies of all. They are result of T-Virus.
Smart Zombie- Living Umbrella members gave zombies the antitode which gave them their mind back, but left all of the zombie behavior to them. They are more dangerous then normal zombies and they know how to use vehicles and weapons and other stuff.
Zombie dog- Dead dogs that became live thanks to T-Virus.Fast and dangerous killers. They run fast and are hard to kill.
Survivors- Try to find these. They are survivors of the virus, but if you or they get infected( single touch is enough) you will turn into zombie after you or they die. Survivors provide help usually. You can give them weapons and the will help u in combat or will heal you. They are the smartest and they can't be zombies or any of that kind. They can be everywhere. You can control them if you have found one.
Jill Valentine- One of the STARS members and 1 survivor. Shes like Alice she knows where to shoot zombies and how not get bitten. She has less skill and agility then Alice, but shes good.
STARS- Group of elite soliders who worked for Umbrella. If Umbrella was finished they started looking for survivors and helping them.

Rules:
1. No plot twists.
2. I am GM. I am looking for a Co-Gm.
3. Don't kill other peoples character with out their permission.
4. No superpowers.
5. Respect others.
6. Some swearing and little sex is allowed.
7. Respect the rules.

Character sheet:
Name:
Race: European(white), African(black) or Chinese,Japanese or from these regions(asian).
Weight:
Height:
Story: doesn't have to be long.
Pic: not necessary
Skills:
Equipment: no fantasy items. I mean like magic wands and this kind of stuff.

Last edited by Ghost853 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghost853

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pics

Post  Ghost853 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:03 pm

I will post some pictures of creatures and characters if i can find.

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pics

Post  Ghost853 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:18 pm

Nemesis-

Zombie-

Hunter-
Zombie dog-
Alice-

Umbrella-
Jill Valentine-
http://www.zombiewatchnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/resident-evil-apocalypse-jill-valentine12.jpg
S.T.A.R.S-

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Resident Evil RP

Post  Razor23 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:09 pm

I am a fan of Resident Evil....So i will join!
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:33 pm

Bah, I hated Resident Evil, except for the first. Is this the stupid all punching and ass-kicking idea from Res. Evil, or the zombie infection with the teams and needing to use guns?
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE idea.

Post  Ghost853 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:55 am

Zombie infection with the teams and needing to use guns should be the story, you don't need to team up with other if u don't want. You can be on your own too. If you are facing a horde of zombies then team provides better firepower.

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My character

Post  Ghost853 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:29 am

Name: Jack Carter
Race: White
Height: 187cm
Weight: 75kg
Skills. Combat training and survival skills. Accurate shooter and skilled in CQC (close quarters combat).
Story: Was a former solider. More like a mercenarie, worked for whoever pays the most and was ready even to kill the president if payed enough. He took some weapons from the army when virus broke out. That's where he got his M249 SAW and other weapons.
Equipment: M249 SAW, Sniper rifle, .45 handgun, some grenades, extra bullets, survival knife, flashlight, flask of water and a body armor.
Picture: comes later.

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:33 am

Im a bit confused... yer game follow the movie or game story, because they in almost no way coincide(yes, im an angry fanboy, what of it?)

Katamar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Movie

Post  Ghost853 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Mostly movie but some monsters will be from games. I've combined the story from 3 movies into 1. Did you get your answer now?

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:02 pm

That most definately answered my question, unfortunately not the answer i'd hoped for... Sad

Katamar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good

Post  Ghost853 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Thatäs good, but what kinda answer you want. Just tell me i'll try to answer it.

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:31 am

you answered my question. no worries.

Katamar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A'ight

Post  Ghost853 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:07 am

A'ight but it looks like no1 wants to join RE.

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Im really not a fan(the nicest choice of words that comes to mind) of the RE movies pal. Im a fanboy of the games.

Katamar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:50 pm

Same, the thought of some person going around killing zombies with only melee and pistols, stupid. The games are the only reason I gave the movies a chance, you should model them more after the games instead, honestly you have lost the chance for me to join if you keep it as it is.
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173

View user profile

Back to top Go down

games

Post  Ghost853 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Well i've only played RE4 and the plot there is a little bit boring. That's why i prefer movies, i've seen all movies, but if you want i can make it over to a game story then.

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:32 pm

my advice is to do something like RE outbreak series... your characters will each have some sort of profession that makes sense in a midwestern suberb, and that job will translate into some skill. This of course causes players to work together and use problem solving skills to simply survive, uncover the truth of whats happening(the common man doesn't know anything about umbrella's BOW programs) and eventually escape the city(it gets bombed ya know...) If you want to do it based on the games, i'd be willing to co-gm... i dont have too much experience as any sort of gm, but i do know my way around racoon city.

Katamar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Outbreak series

Post  Ghost853 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:16 am

How old are the outbreak series?
Yeh same story here i know how to make it out of Raccoon city. U wanted to be CO-GM? Now lets switch you be the GM and i'll be the Co-Gm beacouse i know little about outbreak series. This good enough for you? And what kind of professions are these? Superpowers?

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar on Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:35 am

Let me explain. Outbreak follows survivors, who are just regular people. Security guard, reporter, plumber, police officer, trolley worker, doctor, etc. They all have a unique skill set. The plumber can juryrig some makeshift weapons well, the policeman can shoot, doctor is good with medicine and so on. Any way, im fine GMing this, but i dont want to hijack your idea. Also, could an admin with actual authority move this topic to brainstorm?

Katamar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I get it

Post  Ghost853 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:06 am

Ok now i get it. And sure you can move it to the Brainstorm. I like the idea but be the GM then.

Ghost853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:00 pm

I cant move it to brainstorm... despite the title of admin, i actually have no power to do anything lol.

Katamar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down