Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few roleplay ideas.

4 posters

Go down

A few roleplay ideas. Empty A few roleplay ideas.

Post  TechnoNazi Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Alrightr, I did some brainstorming while I was gone for a brief period of time and came up with a few ideas.

1. Perhaps a ropleplay based on Tom Clancy's EndWar? More like the book, actually. We would take role of a Joint Strike team, which means- though I hate them- a limited amount of roles must be given.

2. An Apocalyptic Rp? Nothing like Aliens or Zombies, but reality. Based off my information I gathered as a science teacher, I could easily execute an Rp based on the following: With the tons of carbon atoms (CO2) emmitting into the atmosphere every year, we as humans are causing our own doom. (Beginning of the story to it, the ice caps and sheets melt, causing mass flooding around the world. Multiple factions will be avalible, and characters may choose to be United alliance (Europe and Asia together) or United States character, each with their own seperate factions to choose from. Technology will be more advanced- only slightly, with the military discovering bio-chemical weapon attatchments. Hovercrafts have also been invinted.)

(There is somewhat of a 'Magic' in the game. Humans have started to evolve into more wonderous being, granting them a small amount of powers, but potent. The only of which is avaviable to player characters is Matter Manipulation. Description will be gevin in the planning thread if it is ever made.)

That is it. Any questions, comments, critique, or suggestions? Feel free to post what you want, as long is it remains on topic.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

A few roleplay ideas. Empty Re: A few roleplay ideas.

Post  Katamar Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:03 pm

ill pass on postapocolyptia... but a game based on almost any tom clancy book could be good... i'd prefer more espionage like the Jack Ryan stuff, or even splinter cell.

Katamar
Admin

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:20 pm

i dont care much for an apocalyptic rp, but as for the other 2, i would like to hear some more before i can decide wheter i would join or not.
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:09 pm

I like both of them and surely would join either one if you made them.
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down