Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Villain Alliance (PLanning Thread)

4 posters

Go down

International Villain Alliance (PLanning Thread) Empty International Villain Alliance (PLanning Thread)

Post  The Force Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:35 am

Backstory

In 2000 their was a battle between villains and heroes. It was called the battle of the Apocalypse. The battle went on for hours till it ended. The heroes prevailed and the world was at peace. Their was no robbers, gangsters, terrorist and terrorist, finally world is at peace. For 55 years this went on but on the anniversary of the battle a alliance was made. The International Villain Alliance. The terrorists were fed up of these heroes stopping their devastating plots. The terrorist intelligence told them that their was a genetics lab in New Orleans that were secretly making superheroes. They kidnapped the main scientist Dr. Hindenburg. He ordered to genetically modify the chosen terrorist to becoming superhuman. These superhuman's would then become supervillains and make the world evil again.

Your boss is by the name Ethan Caledonia, he is a millionaire who wants to rule the world. He will give you missions to complete your main mission which is to destroy the world.

Character Sheet

Codename:
Weight:
Powers:
Other Skills/Abilities:
Equipment:
Vulnerabilities:
Team Affiliations:
Notable Enemies:
Notable Aliases:
Appearance(things you couldn’t do on hero machine but wanted your character to have):
Biography(Before the genetic modification):

Rules

1. Be nice
2. respect players
3. respect gm
4. control your own character
5. no auto hitting

Now go and create your supervillain!

The Force

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

International Villain Alliance (PLanning Thread) Empty Re: International Villain Alliance (PLanning Thread)

Post  The Force Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:13 pm

anyone gonna play?

The Force

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

International Villain Alliance (PLanning Thread) Empty Re: International Villain Alliance (PLanning Thread)

Post  Sly Guy Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm

I will. I was in the process of making my character, and when I went to save the picture, the browser messed up. I'll remake it soon and join.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAverageMuta Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:51 pm

Please tell me this game is still on!

TheAverageMuta

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:06 am

me too.
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down