Unleash The Force

Go down

Unleash The Force

Post  The Force on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:07 am

This is were I will be posting my heroes, villains and characters. I mostly do single shots and sometimes group shots. In UGO forums my first hero I posted was Force, so in this forum I will do the same. So here he is.

William Thomas was born in a rich family that only consisted of his father. The boy was spoiled and mean until his father died when he was thirteen. William was suppose to live with his uncle and auntie who where also rich but on his fathers will said that the butler was in the new guardian of William. The house was sold to a family and he lived with the butler in a broken down house boat. Their he was home schooled and learnt about values which made him a better human being. When he moved out he went to collage and got a degree in engineering. He went back to the house boat and improved it so Gerald the butler can have a better home. When he was at collage he made a friend by the name Rikki. The made a business by the name of juggernaut engineering.

They biult many vehicles and many household items. They became millionaires and after a couple of years they started designing war machines for the military. After years of supplying the military they found a source to make the most powerful machines. The source was kinetic energy but what they found was nuclear Kinetic energy which is more powerful then just kinetic. One night in the lab William and Rikki were having a toast over the success they have made. William turned around and admired the new source they have found. When he turned back Rikki had a gun in his hand. He pointed it at William and he said "For years I've been under your wing but now it is my turn to shine." Rikki shot William in the heart. Rikki walked up to the machine that holded the source and tried to let it out. William said to Rikki "Don't do that, the lab will explode." Just as Rikki was about to open the machine to let out the source, William grabbed his hand but he still touched the button and it exploded. When the fire truck came the only found that William was alive.

William stayed at Gerald house until he could go back to work. When he was their he found out that he had superpowers. This new source gave him the power to move, create or manipulate anything that has kinetic energy.

http://forums.ugo.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52282&d=1214096855

Last edited by Sly Guy on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Your link was broken. Fixed it.)

The Force

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unleash The Force

Post  Sly Guy on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:13 am

When linking directly to an attachment like that, just go ahead and add it as a link, not a picture. Your picture works now.

Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:21 am

Yea and You should get working. You have more characters to make! Hehe Basketball
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile http://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Force on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Codename: American Knight
Race/Nationality: Caucasian/American
Birthdate: 12th of October, 1969
Height: 6 foot 1
Weight: 85kg
Powers: None
Other Skills/Abilities:
-Skilled martial artist
-high level intellect
-Master detective
-Peak human level athlete
-Master tactician and field commander
-Master Swordsmen
Equipment:
-Both titanium blue sword and blue ,and red shield
Notable aliases: American Princess and Prince
Bio:
Ralph Connor was named the ultimate cop. He always caught the criminal even in dangerous measures. The Force was his life, he was devoted to it. He wasn’t late for work, always got employee of the month. He brought in over 15 criminals everyday even on a day off. Life was great until his job cost him his families life. The night of thanksgiving Ralph was to be at home having dinner but he was at work trying to solve a case. When he got home he noticed that the lights were out and when he turned them on he found his family on the floor brutally murdered.

Some of the best investigator's tried to solve the crime but as usual the crime was paying them. Ralph tried to solve this case but he couldn't do it with all the police codes on not harming witnesses. He was finally kicked of the force for he had gone psycho beating a witness to death. When he was unemployed he started to live out on the streets and try and hunt down the men who killed his family. After a while he finally went blonkers and begun dressing up as a knight and calling himself the "American Knight." In his small apartment he would play around as a superhero fighting crime but after some complaints from his neighbors he was kicked out. He finally came to the terms he was not the American Knight so he was going to throw them out. As he was going to the dumpster to throw the suit out he saw that a man just stole a purse from a women so with his quick thinking he put the suit on and chased the man. He caught the guy got the purse and gave it to the women. The woman asked what is your name and Ralph replied call me the American Knight.

ever since then he had designed a titanium shield and sword and with the help of fellow American Princess and Prince he fought crime.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/24/37/87/americ11.png

The Force

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down