The Ultimate Superhero Team: The Spazers [Planning] - Free for All Series

Go down

The Ultimate Superhero Team: The Spazers [Planning] - Free for All Series

Post  MegaGoober on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:39 pm

MegaGoober Production, 2008 - ?
Style: Superhero / Modern
______________________________________________________________________________________________
THE SPAZERS

In the modern world, everything in exactly the same. Average people go to work each day in safety, not knowing of any possible dangers that might possibly befall the world. However, it is not entirely the same, for there are forces at work that seek to perform these dangers and there are also those that help to prevent them. Meet the Spazers, an incredible group of heroes devoted to protecting peace and freedom on the earth. They come from everywhere, and they act in succession, quickly and quietly without disturbance. Go, Spazers! Rid the world of evil!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please erase help before charcater creation.
Name:
Superhero Title: _____ the _____ Spazer
Powers:
Appearance (picture, description, or both):
Faction (ingore for now):
Backstory:
General Mega Goober RP Rules - I am GM, and the first two players to get in are Co-GM's (But only if they want to be) Anyone right after to them can take their place if needed be. (Substitute GM's) Don't be unfair in your actions, and thus, no God mode.
______________________________________________________________________________________________Now, PLEASE, and I mean, very scowled upon if you don't, make OOC posts in THIS thread.

"All beings that exist in the universe are predestined to be of either good or evil power. Each being, to start, has their own ability, or unique trait - Destiny determines whether they keep the power to use for Holiness, or Shadow..."
______The Book of Destiny, Volume One
"It takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish, and we don't say much of anything unless it takes a very long time to say."
______Treebeard, The Lord of the Rings
MegaGoober

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ultimate Superhero Team: The Spazers [Planning] - Free for All Series

Post  Sly Guy on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:51 pm

Name: Jordan Samson
Superhero Title: Shock the Yellow Spazer
Powers: Can fire lightning blasts and manipulate lightning energy, flight, superspeed
Appearance: http://forums.ugo.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=54292&d=1223174527
Faction:
Backstory: None yet.

By the way, I was wondering, could we have a little more story line this time around? Last time we just jumped into a battle and I was really confused. I want some more storyline..

Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:54 pm

Name: Christy Hope

Superhero Title: Blaze the Red Spazer

Powers: Fire and heat manipulation, Flight and Superhuman Durability.

Appearance: http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blazeea1.jpg

Faction: -

Backstory: Christy is a child of a normal family. She is master in computers and she used to work in a large computer company as a programmer. She was fired when she burned every computer she works on. That was the time when she realizes that she is no longer a normal human being. She talk to her parents and to her boyfriend but nobody seems to understand her.

Last edited by Razor23 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:35 am

Is your character Erica or Christy?

Also, I may join this, is it sort of powerrangers like, with cheese and puns. Or is this a more serious super rp?

Katamar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:35 am

No, Katamar, it's more serious. The characters just have color schemes and uniforms. And by the way, Mega, have you shown these people the templates?

Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133

View user profile http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaGoober on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:57 pm

Oh, and I forgot one thing: in the UGO forums, you were supposed to make your character in a specific format, but here, i'll let you make your character however you like (well, more really just either in the format or in their street clothes). If you don't want to make it in spazer format (or you don't know already what that is) just make a normal pic and I'll make a spazer version for you.

"All beings that exist in the universe are predestined to be of either good or evil power. Each being, to start, has their own ability, or unique trait - Destiny determines whether they keep the power to use for Holiness, or Shadow..."
"It takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish, and we don't say much of anything unless it takes a very long time to say."
MegaGoober

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:52 am

Hey can you save the black spazer spot for me, I'm working on an story for the character and I'm almost done.
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaGoober on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Hey, you don't need to worry. Two or more people can be the same color, just so long as 1) they don't have the exact same powers (although some can be used repeatedly) and 2) probably no more than four of the same colors. Remember! You have a primary color for your outside design, and a secondary for your underclothes. So, really, there can be a black - white spazer, a black - red spazer, a black - blue spazer, or what have you.

MegaGoober

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Name: Dorian Gite
Superhero Title: Ricochet the White Spazer
Powers: Can absorb kinetic energy around him through physical contact. The more energy he builds up, the stronger he is. He can also discharge previously stored energy through bolts.
Appearance (picture, description, or both): https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/13/17/81/44/white11.png
Faction (ignore for now):
Backstory:
Dorian was a huge football star back in the high school days. He discovered his powers on the field, actually. Unfortunately, so did everyone else, and he was banned from playing competitively because of his power. He finished high school and college (with a master's degree in robotics and a minor's in electrical engineering) and get himself a stable job. He became quickly bored, though, and longed for action. He did some research and found the best superhero group for him. And now he is a Spazer.
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93

View user profile http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:29 pm

hey can i have a link to the site that you guys made your hero in. I always forget to save that site.
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:42 pm

nvm i found it =D
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:38 am

This is a dead one!!!
Razor23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:19 am

No it isn't!

I have decided to revive it, myself, until MG comes back
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile http://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:14 pm

This what I am working on, this is my character for the RP. I'm still writing the story, So it's gonna be A little while before I am done with it.

Name: John Deacon
Superhero Title: Eclipse the Black Spazer
Powers: Telekinese, Shadowmance, Vortex creation and manipulation, Telepathy, flight
Appearance: below
Faction (ingore for now):
Backstory: Working on it

url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=4&u=13140441][/url]

Last edited by Darth_Neko2 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
CasketGrinder23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme on Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Hey man, accepted if you take out the telekinesis.
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile http://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Can I have Flight instead of telekinesis, I like the thought of my character being able to fly then to lift things with his mind.
CasketGrinder23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaGoober on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Well, Club, (thank you very much for reviving the thread, by the way), he can actually have any powers he likes, within reason. So, like, he can have all those powers, but they can't be anything incredibly powerful, if you know what I mean. Darth_Neko, you can add in flight to your abilities, or you can switch it, but just remember to keep things fair. Lots of powers can be good and bad at the same time. I'll probably get my character up in a little bit as well.

MegaGoober

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MegaGoober's Character

Post  MegaGoober on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Behold, Baldur - The Spazer of Frozen Darkness, able to control the elements of ice and shadow. When used together, his powers form a powerful stradegy and endow his with incredible strength.

Also, I'm including the template i'll be using to transmute your characters into the new - HEROMACHINE 3 FORMAT!!!!! WOOOOOO!!
Again, I didn't say you had to make your character using the template, but feel free to use it for your own needs or to submit your character. The colors on it are a guide, and go like this: The gold stays the same (unless you want to change it to bronze or silver), your primary colors replace the lightest shades of white, and your secondary colors replace the darker whites. You can also tweek the design a little and add in maybe one other color for maybe design or items, but nothing too crazy if you want it to be your playable character.

MegaGoober

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down