The Supreme Battle Arena: Battle Royale! [Planning] - Free for All Series

Go down

The Supreme Battle Arena: Battle Royale! [Planning] - Free for All Series

Post  MegaGoober on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:56 pm

MegaGoober Production, 2008 - ?
Style: Fight Club / Mystery / Futuristic
______________________________________________________________________________________________
BATTLE ROYALE!

...Which is what you read on a poster while walking in the street. The picture on it is very intriguing and the information draws your attention even more. "Come on down to the best tournament you will ever see in your life! Prepare to be blown away by contestants from across time and space! Come and see the Supreme Battle Arena, the Battle Royale!!" You arrive at the stadium, stupefied by its size and design. Then, you hear faint, yet apparent, screams coming from somewhere inside the building. As you go to investigate, you find a locked room with a slate to look inside. You hear someone coming, but you have to find out what is inside the cell. The slate opens from inside, and a hideous creature claws at the bars while you are hit from behind with a sizable rod. Your body is tossed into a heap of meat scraps to be fed to some unknown animal, and the contestants arrive just in time for you to catch a glimpse just as the warehouse door closes... forever.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Character Creation

Please erase help before creation.
Name:
Race:
Powers (energy, unique powers, etc.):
Abilities (strength, speed, etc.):
Weapons (optional):

Your story will be revealed by you during every break between battles, so don't say too much in one sitting, and remember the rule about battle posts (Temple of Doom RP).
General Mega Goober RP Rules - I am GM, and the first two players to get in are Co-GM's (But only if they want to be) Anyone right after to them can take their place if needed be. (Substitute GM's) Don't be unfair in your actions, and thus, no God mode.
______________________________________________________________________________________________Now, PLEASE, and I mean, very scowled upon if you don't, make OOC posts in THIS thread.

"All beings that exist in the universe are predestined to be of either good or evil power. Each being, to start, has their own ability, or unique trait - Destiny determines whether they keep the power to use for Holiness, or Shadow..."
______The Book of Destiny, Volume One
"It takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish, and we don't say much of anything unless it takes a very long time to say."
______Treebeard, The Lord of the Rings
MegaGoober

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Supreme Battle Arena: Battle Royale! [Planning] - Free for All Series

Post  Free2ryhme on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:13 am

Ok I'm joining totally, and I wanna be Co-GM.
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile http://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:51 pm

You have to join first or second to be co gm. Better hurry!

Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Dead RP. Locked. If you wish to re-open this RP, please PM me or just make a new one.
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum