GLI [playing]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: GLI [playing]

Post  Wolfie on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:58 pm

Uh...Neko...you didn't get approval to destroy a section of the school...or to have some random attack occur for that matter. It's kinda funny to see a student have a mental breakdown already...but not when you post stuff that's, how should I say it...out of your jurisdiction. I'm sorry but unless I'm told otherwise by Club, that post just doesn't happen.

Call me an ass if you want, but I'm kinda stuck up on protocol like this.
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:18 pm

Aw man, Spoil my fun! lol! JK I'll erase it, But next time I try to do something stupid I'll tell you first.
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 pm

That's all you had to do in the first place. And from what you said in the Super Group thread about not having time to be on, mind if I auto control in your absence? (not that I wouldn't anyway being a GM, but I know it's nice to ask first. Razz)
Wolfie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Sure, While your at it can you start me off? Question
CasketGrinder23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:32 pm

OOC: I'll only use him if I need to. Right now it's kinda free-roam between the introduction speech Connors made and the first class. (classes start popping up by next monday, RL time, BTW. keep things moving along.)
Wolfie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:00 pm

OOC: What classes are when? I would like to know so I can prepare my classes.
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Well, obviously the first class is going to be power control 101. We don't want anyone doing anything unexpected. After that I'm not sure. Great, now I need to set up a schedule. Alright, I'll get to it.
Wolfie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:33 am

OOC: appearently noby is doing anything until then...

Molach went up to his room, and started to unpack. he though he never was this exited about going to school before. after he was done unpacking he went to find some thing to eat. It did not take him long to find the kitchen where sat down and made himself some sandwiches. He did not have had anything to eat all day and he was really hungry.
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:41 pm

OOC: MAP IS COMPLETE!!! It's on the first page of the planning thread. Very Happy

IC:

Connors watched as the students began to head off for their rooms to drop off their stuff. He walked over to Tech Speed, "We should have the students go through Powers 101 as soon as possible. I want to see what they can do and if any of them need help. I sense that most of them have a good graple on their abillities but I want to be 100% sure we don't end up with half the manor destroyed."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freak headed over and got a map, then groaned, "I am the farthest away from the stairs? Oh well. HEY! We get roommates." He looked around, "Wonder which one of these jokers are this 'Scott'."

He shrugged, figuring he'll find out later. He went ahead and dumped his stuff in his room before deciding to go for a stroll outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrek got up and left immediatly.

He was in his room with the door open and his cloak and gloves laying on the one bed. He packed away his cloths and then hid the other objects in his closet. These included flea and tick shampoo and spray, a large brush, and a bottle of medication. Then out of his duffel bag he drew out a special book.

It was a collection of photographs. Each one a memory of his past, good or bad. Garrek sat down on the bed with his hood down, and started going through it.

Communicating with the actual wolves in the Washington Zoo (You should have seen the look on the people's faces). Starring in amazement at his father's work in the laboratory. His first hair cut. (more like a full body shave, really)

He stopped at a particular photograph. It showed him at only ten years old. He was curled up with his mom and dad. All three were sleeping peacefully in front of a warm fireplace. He remembered that Christmas vacation in Alaska. Snow board racing down the mountain all day, sipping on some hot chao-chao while watching the beautiful sunset, the Northern lights, opening his N64 on Christmas morning. They fell asleep while telling stories, and the Bell Hopper of their hotel thought that they looked so happy together that he took a picture for them for no charge.

The trip wasn't all that great though. He then remembered the big confrontation the morning after the picture was taken. Some of the other people at the hotel weren't comfortable staying in a place that had mutants. Specifically with mutants that were so different looking. They complained to the manager, but he stood upright and stated that the hotel was not prejudice to anyone. He even stated that the family was quite pleasant and told the group that they should get to know the mutant. That just angered the group more.

They took it upon themselves to confront his mom and dad.

“Hey, Miss thing! You should know better than to bring such freaks out into public!”

“Yeah! That little monstrosity of yours should be kept indoors! Away from us!”

His mother defended her son, “There is absolutely nothing ‘Freakish’ nor ‘monstrous’ about out little Garrek. If you have such a problem with him than just avoid him.”

“Kind of hard to avoid something like THAT”

His father stepped in, “Unless you want something reasonable from us, get out of our way and let us spend the last day of our vacation in peace. We’ll be out of your hair this time tomorrow.”

“Ain’t soon enough!”

“Well that’s too damn bad because we’re not leaving until then. So stop your bitching and deal with it!”

“TRAVIS!”

“Let's go, Theresa, The slopes close early on New Years eve, you know that.”

“Have a nice ride, FREAK!”

FREAK...Freak...freak...

The word echoed through Garrek’s mind ever since. Before he didn’t give a care about his mutation. In fact he was pretty damn proud of it. It gave him some good looks, he excelled in physical activities, and it got him plenty of attention. But of the wrong sort on that particular day.

We left Arizona to escape all that, Garrek thought, And the lot of fucking good it did!

He threw the album into the closet with all his might, but that didn’t subdue his anger. He clutched his head, his eyes were shut tight.

It’s all their fucking fault! THEY are the ones that attacked US! IT’S THEIR FAULT!!

Garrek shook his head and got his wits about him.

Garrek stumbled across the room, anger swelling in him. He reached into the closet and pulled out the medication, his hand shaking. He managed to rip off the lid. He dumped two pills into his hand (along with several on the floor) and he roughly swallowed them. He closed and locked the door, then laid upon his bed. He heaved big gasps of breath, trying to calm himself down.

Be careful...Don't lose control.

His anger soon subsided, and he eventually dozed off...

Garrek awoke after about three minutes. He sat up, and immediately grabbed his head. He always felt groggy after an episode. He eventually shook it off, then he noticed the pills he spilled on the floor. He scooped them back into the bottle and hid them away once again before unlocking and re-opening the door. Re-placing his cloak on, he headed outside for some fresh air.
Wolfie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:26 am

OOC: Just a question, Wolfie: Where will the power classes be taught, like power control 101 and power physics? The gym?

IC: Gravlon gave everyone some time to settle in, and then got everyone's attention. "I hope everybody's found your rooms by now. As you can see on your map, Misters Epsilon, Ogle, Annul, and myself are the only staff members rooming on this floor. Therefore, we are also in charge of your domestic questions. If any of you have questions about rooms, roomates, etc., please feel free to talk with one of us. Thank you."
-----
Andrew meticulously brought everything he needed from the supply room down to his chemistry lab. He set up his labs carefully and with an uncanny precision. He was looking forward to his first class. He would definitely try to make it fun for his students.
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:27 pm

TS was in his room, . "Well, so what happened..." He asked Taylor. "Well, to make a long story short, I ran away because I hurt mom." She said looking down at herhands, which were in her lap. "So, you came here by yourself? Well, atleast you made it here safe." TS said. He hugged her and showed her her room. "Here's your room, And I know it's a little small." He said as Taylor's face went into a sort of "WTF?!?!" face. "Come on, don't I get some sort of priviledge?" She asked, but he had already left the room. TS exited, and then went to the area by teh steps, were all the other students were. "Well students, All I have to say is, try not to use your powers until First class." He said.
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

View user profile http://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Scott walked to his room. "Ah, this should be it..." he said to himself. He opened the door. He found someone's bags already there. "Must be my roommate, Freak," he thought. Scott laid his things down and went to meet new people.

Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133

View user profile http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Taylor Exited ehr room, where she saw a kid, a boy, who she thought was cute. "Hi!" She said. "My name is Taylor, and my power is Primal Scream, you are?" She said holding out her hand, waiting for him to shake it back.
Free2ryhme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:27 pm

OOC: srry havent posted in a while

IC: Jack walked until he found his room. "Looks...cosey" He said throwing his bags on a bed.
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:09 pm

OOC: Hey guys, I made a different map, it's with color, but It is also edited a bit when it comes to rooms. Jaon Connors gets a complete kitchen and bedroom, as does Tech Speeder. If anyone has any complaints, or I made a mistake, just tell me please! MAP
Free2ryhme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Molach game walking out of the cafeteria wondering what to do now, he did not feel like going back up to his room. He did not know who ‘mike’ was but he did not feel like meeting him yet. And if he went back up to his room there was always a change he was there as well. He decided to go to the lounge and watch some tv. Before entering the lounge he checked if there was anyone else there. Nobody was her so he figured he could avoid people her for a wile. He put on the tv and started to switch trough the channels, hoping there was something interesting on.

the lizard was outside mowing the lawn. if you watched out of a window facing the lake you could see him drive arround lawnmower up and down the side of the lake
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:15 am

Taylor shook Scott's hand as Scott introduced himself. "Oops, gotta go, I forgot something!" She said. Halfway up the stairs, she noticed that what she had forgotten was right in her pocket. Her favorite locket, given to her by her mom. She put it on, and opened the locket, looking at her Mom's picture. "I love you mom," She said smiling. "And I miss you too." She started to feel homesick, and she went out onto the balcony. "This place is so beautiful." she thought.
Free2ryhme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:36 am

OOC: Your correct in your assumtion, Doomed. All powers classes will be held either in the Gym (which is purposly designed to take a good beating) or outside when the situation/class calls for it.

IC:
Both Fang and Freak were wondering the grounds, but neither noticed each other as both of their enhanced senses allowed them to fully appreciate the delightfull surroundings. Fang headed over to the lake, where he happened to notice Lizard on the lawnmower. Alarms sounded in his head. This was a mutant who was openly showing his difference. Fang shook his head, and looked around. He cautiously went near a tree and discarded his cloak, hat, and gloves behind it, leaving on his green tank top and blue jeans.

Still looking around to make sure no-one was eyeing him distastfully, he layed down under the tree. He started breathing lighter, and relaxed. Eventually, he was completly calmed down, and started enjoying the decent late summer weather.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freak finally finished his personal overview of the outside, and actually started to look around. He too noticed the lizard mowing. Now THERE'S something you don't see everyday. He continued to survey the surroundings until he saw Fang. How many of these guys are there here?! He shook his head and headed back in side.
Wolfie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:55 pm

As Fang was lounging under the tree. He heard a voice from behind him. "Ah, I see you've gotten rid of the cloak already." Fang was startled and turned to see Gravlon standing behind him, but still somewhat at a distance. "I was wondering how long it would take you. In fact, I was timing it." He looked down at his watch. "36 minutes and 23 seconds, by the time I noticed." Gravlon's face takes a compassionate smile, and he takes a few steps closer. "Seriously, it's good that you got rid of it. Yes, people will look at you strangely. Yes, they will call you names. But not here." He takes a pause to levitate a pebble from the ground into his hand. "Here, we're all different. Enjoy the lake." Gravlon then walked away. Near the door, Fang could see him wrestle something large and black out of the bushes and then walk indoors.
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm

Fang nearly fell over when he was addressed by Gravlon, and he was reaching for his stuff when the teacher had his say and left. Blinking a few times and trying to wrap his head around this, Fang sat there, thinking. He shrugged, the speech encouraging him a little. He once again began to relax against the tree trunk as a cool breeze blew a bit of the refreshing lake smell his way.

Freak, meanwhile, was having a time exploring the place, trying to memorize everything without the use of the map. This place is frickin' HUGE! When he returned to the main lobby, he noticed the teacher, Gravlon, had something in his hands. Freak decided to scooch over to investigate, "Say, whatcha got there...uh...Professor?
Wolfie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:34 am

"Oh, uh..." Gravlon looked down at the black cloak he was carrying. He still didn't know Freak's name. "...this was left by one of the students. I'm just returning it to his room. Are you ready for your first class?"
----------
Andrew was finally finished. All the labs were set up, and he was excited. As he left his room, he saw other students exploring the campus. He addressed them with various "hello"s and "how's it going"s. When he got to his room, he picked up a book, flipped it open to the bookmark, and began to read.
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel on Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:01 pm

OOC: Um...anyone here?
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:34 am

I'm sending PMs to everyone. If I don't get enough responses, I'll ask you to lock this place. -_-
Wolfie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 am

OOC:Meeza backs, but anyways, lemme get thisa thing goingz.

IC: Suddenly, there was an announcement. "All students, report to the gym immediatley. We will be beginning Power Control 101." Then the announcement was over.

OOC: That should possibly get things going.
Free2ryhme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:59 pm

Zeke was walking around in his bedroom, He just got out of the shower and was searching for clothing to wear. Just then Zeke heard the announcements and quickly throwed on some things and Marched off toward the gym in a hurry. As soon as he got there, He noticed that he was the first one that arrived in there and so therefore he pulled out one of bleachers and laid out on it.

'I'll just wait till every one gets here and then I'll show them what I can do.' Zeke though darkly to himself as he planned out what he was gonna do.

OOC: I made this kind of short, But I didn't know what to really type.
CasketGrinder23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next