Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My RP idea

2 posters

Go down

My RP idea Empty My RP idea

Post  Ghost853 Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:58 pm

I was thinking of creating a new Rp since there is no ppl in RE rp. So my idea will a sci-fi Rp. I was thinkig of space action you know like: intergalatic travels, planet to planet traveling, etc... .There will be aliens,robots,mechs,cyborgs,humans or any race you want, you can create your own races too if u want, you can be whoever you wanna be and do whatever you wanna do.
What to you people think?

Ghost853

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

My RP idea Empty Re: My RP idea

Post  RussianMan Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:15 pm

I was thinking of doing one of those but they are really over used, and there is already a space RP, Free Sky I believe it was named. Anyways, I have suggested one and got no responses, so I decided to change mine up so it is somewhat realistic, where everyday problems are multiplied because, it isn't everyday your on a different planet with only a dome shielding you from the harsh, radioactive and super heated wasteland.
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

My RP idea Empty New Rp

Post  Ghost853 Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:18 am

Well since there is already a space RP. So i decided to make a samurai and ninjas Rp. It mostly takes place in Japan at the age of Samurais and Ninjas.

Ghost853

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

My RP idea Empty Re: My RP idea

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down