Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small situation...

5 posters

Go down

Small situation... Empty Small situation...

Post  Wolfie Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:58 am

Okay, so I've been talking a lot to this girl I met online (Yes, I know it's a girl because we've also talked over the phone a few times.) We've been getting more and more serious about our relationship and I'm pretty cool with it. But recently I've met another girl in my school and I feel for her the same I feel for the first girl. I don't know how she feels about me, but I know I like her a lot. The Valentines Day dance is comming up and I'm fighting myself whether or not to ask the second girl to go with me. I need help. :\
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Small situation... Empty Re: Small situation...

Post  RussianMan Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Well, if you met the woman first and have known/communicated more then you should take her, at least thats what I would do. It seems kind of, I don't know, dirty(?) to leave her because you just found another.

But on the other hand, you could take the other girl because you have met in person and go to the same school.
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:30 am

Take the girl at school, as a friend. Good way to get to know each other, so you'll find out if you really like her as much as you think you do. That's just my opinion, not a believer in love at first site, so I'm leaning toward the girl you've known longer... also not a believer in online dating though, so that's why I recomend giving the girl you've met in person a chance.

Katamar
Admin

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Be a player, go out with one, but don't tell her about the other...... Just kidding. But not really. But seriously, The girl at school is the right choice.
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:16 am

I don’t know were this girl you met online lives but I would go for the one at your school. A long distance can put a serious strain on ANY relationship. and the fact you never even met in person makes it already frail at best. You should first find out if there is any way to meet face to face before you should consider going serious with her.

and on a more shallow note: do you even know what she looks like? maybe she is hideous.
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:34 am

that last part is a good point. It's not really that shallow, our society would have us believe physical appearance means nothing, but quite honestly, physical attraction should be the first step in a relationship. If a woman is grotesque, you'll grow to resent her.

Katamar
Admin

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum