Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom: Revelation (Planning)

+2
Sly Guy
TechnoNazi
6 posters

Go down

Freedom: Revelation (Planning) Empty Freedom: Revelation (Planning)

Post  TechnoNazi Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:31 pm

Hello! Its been a while since I've made a super Rp, but heres a new one. Quite similar to Super Squad or Super Squad returns, if any of you happened to partake in either or both back on UGO. Revelation is set in a post apocalyptic war, and the battle as old as time itself still rages on. Good against evil.
-----------------
January 17, 3131

...I haven't written in this journal for years.

I am afraid.

It started back in 3129. I began to notice something was wrong when the first radio station went out. After that, more began to dispatch, until no radio stations could be heard. No cries of help to reach human ears. After the last radio station went out in 3130, the same started happening with television channels. Over the span of just a few days, the broadcasts went spordically to the snow. I am alone now, and I must...[Unreadable scribbling, as if the author was in a hurry to write down what he could.]

January 29, 3131

I am alone. For all I know, I am the last normal human on earth. The abnormal? Everywhere. They are fighting each other now, apparently for total domination. The general hubub of warfare is confusing. Its suddenly move, counter-move, like chess. I can hardly tell which are good and which...not. They all kill innocent civilians. I must leave now, they must not find m...[entry ends in more scribbling, as if the author was helplessly attacked as he wrote down the last sentence.]

February 1, 3131

I am certain now that I am the last natural human on earth. What was left of my race was either killed or has moved away, to Mars. I hope they are okay. I also hope Mars isn't in the state of chaos Earth is in. I realize now this is it. The End of the World.
---------
Summary:

If you didn't catch on, the author was fleeing from abnormals, usually called villains. There seem to be no more heroes, as the massive battle- called Conflict: Freedom- had wiped most of them out. What was left of the natural human race has either moved to Mars or has been slaughtered by abnormals. There seems to be no salvation. What heroes that are left have gone into hiding or simply fled to Mars with the natural humans. The world needs freedom. The world needs heroes. (This Rp will also have a sequel, if we progress far enough.)
----
Races:
Augmented Human: A natural human that has been enhanced, wheather mechanically or biologically. Each Augmented Human feels a natural inborn focus, and this focus grants them wonderous, almost spiritual, powers. (Think Mages.)

Neo Human: A fairly new race created by Natural Humans. Why their skills resemble those of the Augmented Human, they also have nano technology inserted into their bloodstream that allows them to regenerate faster. (Think Marvel's Wolverine, but not as fast.)

Cyborg: A race of combat loving beings that were all once human. Apart from weapon specialization, Cyborgs also have the ability the quickly create gadgets for survival or combat.

Meta Human: The common Superman-style hero with incredible strength and speed. Trades civilized warfare and intellegence for strength and durability, able to withstand the elements and direct physical damage easily.
-----
Character Sheet for Augmented Human:

Name:
Powers: ( The common Super Strength or Super Speed. Max of 3)
Focus Powers: (Think Magic. Max of 4)
Additional Augmentations: (Not required) (Such as a sword as an arm.)
Other Survival Skills/Abilities: (Example: First Aid, Hunting, Foraging. Must have 3)
Brief Bio: (Where you're hiding, how you plan to meet with other heroes, and how you found your hiding place.)
---
Character Sheet for Neo Human

Name:
Powers: (Max of 5. Must have 'Enhanced Regeneration' as one of the 5)
Focus Powers: (Max of 2)
Survival Powers: (Healing, Buffing, etc., choose only one)
Other Survival Skills/Abilities: (Must have 3)
Brief Bio:
----
Character Sheet for Cyborg:

Name:
Appearence:
Mechanical Swaps: (Such as left leg, right arm, etc. Also tell what it was swapped with. If its just mechanical,nothing special about it, just put the body part swapped.)
Additional Augmentations: (Must have at least one, must have one bad effect about it.)
Other Survival Skills/Abilities: (Max of 2)
Weapon/Mechanical Swap Ability of choice:
Other Weapons:
Brief Bio:

----
Character Sheet for Meta Human:

Name:
Powers: (Max of 7, 'Super Strength' must be one)
Range of Strength Enhanced: (2 to 10 times regular human strength. I must give you permission for 8 or higher.)
Other Skills/Abilities: (Max of 3)
Brief Bio:
---------

My character will be up soon. Be sure to copy all of the character sheet, including the 'Character Sheet for _____' part.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Freedom: Revelation (Planning) Empty Re: Freedom: Revelation (Planning)

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:38 pm

me=co gm, maybe? Character up soon. Sounds like fun.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 pm

I have a quick question, though.

Do supers wear tights and colorful costumes? or like, civilian clothes?
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:08 pm

I will join soon... Sounds nice!
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Glad to see I'm getting feedback.

Sly, I may consider you neing co-gm, if needed. And they wear civilian clothes, nothing flashy or flambouyant.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Aw, I wanted tights...
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Ooh I'll join!!!!!!! Just give me a few!
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:25 pm

Lol, Kitty Kat, as did I. Character in a minute.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Character Sheet for Meta Human:

Name: Venus
Appearence: https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/13/15/17/95/linn0010.jpg
Powers: 1) Superhuman strength, 2) Superhuman speed, 3) Superhuman senses, 4) Superhuman durability, 5) Flight.
Range of Strength Enhanced: 7
Other Skills/Abilities: She has military training (knows many types of firearms, weapons, army vehicles, first aid and melee combat)and she is a master in technology.
Brief Bio: Venus is a nice and good person. She has a sense of justice and she always kept her powers secret. Her parents were killed when she was at school and she hadn't the opportunity to save their lives with her powers. After that she went to an military orphan school where she took military training but when all hell break loose she took the decision to fight the criminals and save the earth.

Last edited by Razor23 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:38 pm

If we are making a neo human, what do we put for focus powers?
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 pm

Name: Chris "Nitrus" Rainsford.
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/14/34/04/nitrus10.png
Powers: 1. Enhanced regeneration 2. can create a golden, shining energy and form it into shapes (Think green lantern, just gold) 3. can fire gold energy blasts from his hands 3. flight. Surrounded in golden energy when flying (Again, think green lantern) 4. Can create light from his hands to light a dark path or to blind enemies
Focus Powers: (Max of 2) ??
Survival Powers: (Healing, Buffing, etc., choose only one) Nitrus can hold his glowing palm over a wound and make it heal. Only really works on wounds that drew blood.
Other Survival Skills/Abilities: (Must have 3) incredible tactician, macgyver-like abilities, Computer genius. (H4x0r)
Brief Bio: Nitrus is a very energetic person. He lost his loved ones at a young age, and now closely defends anything that he comes to love, fearing that he will lose them again.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:43 pm

This is my character for the Rp, It's gonna take a while for me to find a picture that suits him though.

Character Sheet for Meta Human

Name: Jack Remar
Appearence: working on it!
Powers: Super Strength, Telekinesis, Vortex creation and manipulation, Shadowmancy, telepathy, Rapid Cellar regeneration and flight
Range of Strength Enhanced: 7
Other Skills/Abilities: Master at First aid, Master at hand to hand combat
Brief Bio: Jack was born in between two 'supers', To a villian father with cosmic like powers and a heroine mother with healing powers and telekinesis. His parents were always fighting about what side he was gonna be fighting later on in his life. But he saw more of his mother's point of view and started helping her more out ... Untill she was brutally murdered by his own father. So while every one was away doing battle with each other ... He's off training in his sewers to combat those who's injustice and tyranny rule the streets and for him he's out to seek justice and righteous for those who need it.
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Darth, I gotta say, you tend to have VERY powerful characters.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Ain't I special? JK
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:50 pm

Razor- Accepted. Good character.

Sly- When I saw Focus Powers, think magic. Instead of all the 'Golden Light' powers in the 'Powers' section, pick two you like to place in the 'Focus Powers' section. The rest must all go, sorry. On of the other races is allowed 3, though.

Darth- By 'Powers' I simply mean enhancements. Wheather strength, speed, sight, etc. If you want to have the Shadowmancy (Necromancy) I suggest being one of the races with focus powers.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:58 pm

And now my character.
-----

Character Sheet for Augmented Human:

Name: Fargrove Della, no nickname
Appearence: (Working on a picture)
Powers: Super Speed, Flight, Enhanced Sight and Hearing senses
Focus Powers: Minor control of energy (Can manipulate the kenetic, chemical, mechanical, or electrical energies and use it to attack his foes in various ways), Minor Matter Manipulation (Can manipulate the electrons of a common atom, to an extent. Can control enough to produce small veins of lightning.)
Additional Augmentations: To fully unlock his powers, Fargrove gave his right eye, replacing it with a plastic replica.
Other Survival Skills/Abilities: Basic First Aid (Airway Manadgement, Bleeding Control, Able to treat concious or unconcious victims and can help the choking.), Hunting (Not very good, though), Ranged Combat (Prefers to use pistols or assault rifles when not using his powers.)
Brief Bio: (Bio to come)
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:37 am

Name: Joshua McGinnis, but his serial number as a cyborg, its 98605
Appearence: Think this guy with mechanical arms, a Muscle shirt, and some black jeans:Freedom: Revelation (Planning) 1165-photo_07-08-02_4925_kostea
Mechanical Swaps: Both his arms.
Additional Augmentations: Has slightly enhanced hearing and smelling, but he is blind in his right eye.
Other Survival Skills/Abilities: His huntinig is extraordinary, because of his enhanced senses.
Weapon/Mechanical Swap Ability of choice: His arms transform into high plasma rays that shoots blasts of plasma, and his arms are made of adamantite, so hey are nearly indestructable(Spelling)
Other Weapons: None
Brief Bio: To come.
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:07 pm

Sorry Club, not trying to question your sexual orientation but, how/why did you get that picture...?
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down