Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah I am very nervous right now....

4 posters

Go down

Yeah I am very nervous right now.... Empty Yeah I am very nervous right now....

Post  CasketGrinder23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:17 pm

Yeah, My girlfriend is starting to scary me with this one little problem and we went through the same thing last april and it was false ... She's been having weird mood swings at me, (She's all lovie duvie one minute and then bites my head off the next) She's puking in the mornings and can't keep her food down and here is the weird thing ... she looks like she's gaining a little weight and she's normally skinny as all hell and keeps her body well maintained.

So here is the thing that I am thinking, I am thinking that My girlfriend is Preggo and she hasn't told me yet. I know that this is weird asking, But I see you guys all as my friends ... What the hell should I do?
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Yeah I am very nervous right now.... Empty Re: Yeah I am very nervous right now....

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm moving this to the advice section of the forum.

hmm...I can kinda understand. My brothers girlfriend is about two months pregnant, so I can maybe help you out.

First off, ask her. Don't just say "Are you pregnant?"

I would say something like "You've been acting strangely lately. Is there something I should know about?" Try to coax it out of her like that.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Yeah I am very nervous right now.... Empty Re: Yeah I am very nervous right now....

Post  Wolfie Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:35 pm

I kinda agree with Sly. Try to generally weave the question into a conversation with her. But if it comes down to her doing her best to dance around the subject, then I think it's time for you to get a little more direct.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Oh! So close to the symptoms of steroids!

Anyway, she may well be pregnant. I'm already a father (Any gays jealous? Very Happy Joking.) and the symptoms sound quite like pregnancy. Maybe questioning her while keeping a sword and shield present (to hold off mood swings) would solve the issue.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:54 am

TechnoNazi wrote:Maybe questioning her while keeping a sword and shield present (to hold off mood swings) would solve the issue.

Laughing lol!
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum