Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry man... i got a live now.

2 posters

Go down

sorry man... i got a live now. Empty sorry man... i got a live now.

Post  Molach! Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:00 pm

to my own surprise and with a little bit of regret. I have grown a life over the new years...
you might have noticed me not being here all the time anymore.

Now… I wont be completely gone but I am afraid you wont see me again for a wile. and definitely not as much.
feel free to continue with my with everything I have going on how you see fit. I don’t mind if someone else takes over.
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

sorry man... i got a live now. Empty Re: sorry man... i got a live now.

Post  RussianMan Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Well, goodbye for a while. I don't get this though, I have a life yet I can manage to be a dork and come on to this site for 3 minutes every 1-2 days. So getting a life isn't really an excuse unless you say that you've realized how completely uncool this is. But anyways, it sucks everyone is leaving, have a merry life in Holland (I think thats where you live?) and hope to see you soon...on this site of course.
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:37 am

well, it takes me a bit more than 3 minutes to come up with a decent post. and then I need to run it trough a spell checker because my English is not that good. but it is not even that, I just forget to come on once in a wile when I have so much else going on. It is not that I don’t have time, just that my mind cant keep track of the smaller things anymore. maybe all that weed I can get legally from living in Holland has damaged my brain or something.
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum