Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Video games are you guys playing?

+4
Katamar
Razor23
RussianMan
CasketGrinder23
8 posters

Go down

What Video games are you guys playing? Empty What Video games are you guys playing?

Post  CasketGrinder23 Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:08 pm

I was wondering, Because I got Fable 2 Last Night at Midnight and I got home from School and Have been playing it all day and A couple of weeks ago I got the Force Unleashed at Midnight Too and I just Beaten it again but this time with the Light side ending. P.S. Why the The Hell do they have STD in the fable 2, Just because my character had alot of unproteced sex Doesn't mean that they should make it too realistic.
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

What Video games are you guys playing? Empty Re: What Video games are you guys playing?

Post  RussianMan Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:19 pm

I'm playing Dead Space, I tried Force Unleashed and I think that game is sh*t. Dead Space is freaking sweet, so freaky and at the same time action packed. I reccomend getting the game, seriously!
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

What Video games are you guys playing? Empty Re: What Video games are you guys playing?

Post  Razor23 Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:39 am

This time a am playing Call of Duty 4... I can't stop playing...This game is perfect!!!

I want to buy Fable 2 now but i don't know if it is so good as the first title. Can somebody help me?
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:33 am

I'll defend force unleashed as slightly above average, not worth the insane wait, but not a bad game, and not feces. Currently i'm seriously lacking time to play games, but when i snap back into it i'll be picking up dead space. Horror is my forte.

Katamar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:24 pm

Force Unleashed could be a good game if they could fix the glitch of never getting back up after you get knocked down, really annoying. Razor, Fable2 falls so short of the first title it's unbelievable.

Just so you guys know, I am not a videogame nerd, Dead Space, Force Unleashed (sold), Fable, Fable2 ae the only games I have and even played since 2 months ago.... Smile

(I am addicted to smilies) Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Mad
RussianMan
RussianMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:41 am

Recently played games:

Soul Calibur IV *thumbs up*
Marvel Ultimate Allience *eh, it's a good play*

I'm restricted on my game playing because 1: I don't have a job, so no moolah, and 2: My brother literally owns the Xbox 360. Mad
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:22 am

Well i might try Fable 2 just to see the game. Thnaks.

I am a big fan of Justice League and i played the game: "Justice League Heros" and i loved it. It has good grafics (better than "Marvel Ultimate Alliance") but not so deep gameplay (in that "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" is better).

Is anyone playing MMORPG games?
Razor23
Razor23

Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:11 pm

no mmorpg's for me (my mom says she aint paying T.T) but i must notify you all on the greatest and most fun online game for under 20 bucks TEAM FORTRESS 2 BABEY W0000T THAT GAME IS SO AWSOME< BLOOD GORE< ONLINE PLAY IT OWNS EVERYTHING...Sorry i freaked out again...anyway, i want to buy fable 2, and guitar hero world tour. (please dont post saying guitar hero is for posers, cause i AM going to get a real guitar and master it Cool
Cold kill
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:45 am

Guitar hero is a great party game, though playing alone gets boring quickly in my opinion.

currently I am playing Neverwinter nights 2. I hear many people saying its not that great, but for some reason I start playing it again every other month or so.

I used to be a big World of Warcraft addict. but after playing it for almost a year I finaly got tired of it. with the the new expansion less than a week away I am thinking of starting again though (if i can get my hands on it before it is sold out anyway).
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:41 pm

i never heard of neverwinter nights, but i heard of world of war craft befor.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

What Video games are you guys playing? Empty WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post  RussianMan Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:57 pm

WOOOHOOO I GOT CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR!!
RussianMan
RussianMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:08 pm

GEARS OF WAR 2!!!!!
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:57 am

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG GUESS WHAT I GOT...nothing T.T Sad
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 am

OH MY GOD COLD KILL, THAT WAS MY ONLY GAME UNTIL I WAS 16!
RussianMan
RussianMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:35 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE CAPS LOCK? Laughing
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:14 pm

OMG OMG OMG LIKE TOTALLY!!! Laughing
RussianMan
RussianMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Does anyone play Runescape, i dont play it that much, but we could make like a clan or what ever if any one plays.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down