Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Struggle Contest

3 posters

Go down

Power Struggle Contest Empty Power Struggle Contest

Post  MegaGoober Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Here we shall see how good your creativity and thinking skills are. One person (the winner of each contest) will post a character from any Heromachine (HM, HM2, HOM, Shakti Warrior, etc.) and the other players will try to guess what powers the character has. You can make and include your hero in more than one maker if you wish. Please try to make the character's powers at least able to be guessed, and not hidden. You can specify the types of powers you want the others to guess when it's your turn, such as physical factors like strength and speed or more supernatural powers like shooting lazer beams and mind control, etc. The player who guessed the character's powers the closest wins that contest, and will post his own hero to start the next.

To start off, the Hero from the Past, MEDIEVAL! You must guess his three physical factors and his two supernatural abilities.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/14/07/56/mediev10.png

(No, he doesn't look familiar to you. These aren't the droids you're looking for.)
MegaGoober
MegaGoober

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Power Struggle Contest Empty Re: Power Struggle Contest

Post  Molach! Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:18 pm

I think he is some kind of reptillian (with the tail) probably giving him the ability to grow back limbs (or atleased his tail)

The dark armour and cape would make the best sence if he is more active at night so he would have something like night vision aswell, or some other way of 'seeing' at night that gives him an advantage against his foes. (like hearing or even smell)

how am i doing so far? Cool
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaGoober Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Well, you are right about him being active at night, but he doesn't have night vision and he isn't a reptile. Sorry, Its actually supposed to be a Lion's Tail, but that was the closest I could find on HOM. You can guess again after two more people have guessed.
MegaGoober
MegaGoober

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Well, I also noticed the ears, so I imagine he's some sort of Lion-man. As is attributable to lions, he is probably super-strong and has superhuman reflexes or speed.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaGoober Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Right about the lion-man part, but the ears don't attribute (nobody sees the resemblance Crying or Very sad ). I'll wait for just a few more people to guess and then i'll declare the winner. And, NO MORE CLUES! Not that you really asked for any, but just saying.
MegaGoober
MegaGoober

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down