Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero (Season 1)

Go down

Do you think this is a good story?

Hero (Season 1) Vote_lcap0%Hero (Season 1) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hero (Season 1) Vote_lcap100%Hero (Season 1) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Hero (Season 1) Empty Hero (Season 1)

Post  The Force Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:18 pm

Introduction

It is the year 2008 and the 20th century had gone threw the most horrible wars. The two most worst was World War 1 and World War 2 but from what the soldiers can tell you is that World War 2 had begun a war that will last forever. It was to believed that Adolf Hitler thought that all of the Jewish populations were mutants. It was at this time most of the Jewish population were killed. After the war from the scientist research only quarter of the Jewish population were really mutants. It then sparked a huge war between humans and mutants. The mutant war spanned for 23 years. It wasn’t till the mutant revolution army that expanded around the world had to surrender for the mutant population was about to become instinct. It was then the year 1983 and the mutants had now been able to live with normal humans. The mutants had created a government group that was given the power to protect mutants from extinction or beginning a new war.

In 1990 a leader was picked by the name of Kevin Burrows. He was an old man that had the power to self-explode. It wasn’t till long that Kevin was found missing and presumed dead. Their was a rumor that even the mutant government were working to destroy the mutants once and for all. This did not spark another war but made the mutants afraid. After a while a number of mutants had been kidnapped. It was then that the mutant population vanished from two billion to none.

Now in the year 2008 there is talk about a new mutant revolution that will rise from the darkness and not only spark a war but also spark something that mutants should of done years ago.[center]

The Force

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Hero (Season 1) Empty Chatper 1: Origin

Post  The Force Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:19 pm

The story starts off in Lincoln, Nebraska were lived a small family that which never knew their son’s incredible gift. “Hey boy, look at this.” The dad said. “What, is it something about football” The boy said as had breakfast.” It says that they will be doing test on any player to see if they have the mutant disease.” The dad said. “Oh that’s a relief, I hope they get that Wide receiver from the Omaha Eagles, everyone knew that he had super speed.” His dad replied saying “I know son, that Gene Joke!” The boy watched as his father insulted his kind. Suddenly the door broke down, all of the family ran to view what happened. From the dust three men came out. One had a suit and was in front of the pack while two other men in normal clothes were behind him. The father shouted “Who are you, how dare you barge down my door!” One of the bodyguards walked over and pushed his dad on to the chair. The man in the suit spoke “I’m sorry Mr and Mrs Moore, Cameron my bodyguard doesn’t really no much about boundaries. I’m here to talk to you about your son.” The father stood up and said “What are you scouts, what you want with my son?” The man replied “Your son has been selected to join a team of mine.” The father agreed and said “A football team?” The man replied “Oh no a team of mutants, your son is a mutant.” The father laughed “OH my son ain’t a Gene Joke!” The bodyguards and clenched their fists. “OH we like to prefer them as mutants.” The boy interrupted saying “Dad, I’m sorry but I am a mutant” The father then sat back down in shock. “Dad I have super speed, I slowed down so that runner looked like e was a mutant.” The father jumped from his seat and shouted “You are no son of mine, LEAVE!” The boy sadly got his stuff and left with the men. “Where are we going?” Asked the boy. The man stated “Home.”

The Force

Back to top Go down

Hero (Season 1) Empty Chatper 2: The Rise

Post  The Force Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:20 pm

After a long flight Thomas and three other men had landed in Washington D.C. They got in a limo which took them to a mansion. Thomas then said "I don't think I ever got your name, what is it?" The man replied saying "Oh sorry how rude, my name is Jason Burrows." Thomas then looked at the size of the mansion and said “WOW! How did you get this mansion?” The man replied “Well when the Mutant representative had gone missing I saw this house was on the market so I bought it.” As they walked into the mansion a number of people started to surround Thomas. The started to talk to him and then it got really loud. "Stop,one at a time." Said the man. One man stood forward and said "My name is Brandon Wright, I come from Manchester in England." He then stood back. A girl then stood forward and said "Hello, my name is Sarah Burrows, I think you have already met my father." She then stood back. Another man then stood forward and said "Hello, My name is Russell Stevens, I'm from Canada and Sarah is my cousin."

Jason then spoke "Now that is everyone that is part of your group except that Eva girl, where is she?" Sarah then said "Oh, I think she is in her bedroom, shes been there since she got here." Thomas then intervened and said "Well if she ain't gonna get out then their is no need to introduce myself." Jason then said "Ok now everyone meet me in the dining room in five minutes, my assistants will go and get Eva."

5 minutes later..... Everyone had gotten a chair and have seated themselves except Eva. They all waited as the assistants got Eva from her bedroom. Finally after another five minutes the assistants walked in with Eva. Everyone looked at her strange as she was wearing a helmet. She sat down on a chair and looked down. "Hello everyone, you are here for one reason the reason is that you are some of the hundreds of mutants who have finally rose from the darkness and informed everyone that you are a mutant. Now that you people here today have done this it is your job to inspire all the other mutants to come out with their powers. Are their any questions?" Brendan then out his hand up and asked "What are the ways we can inspire other mutants to come out with their powers?" Jason then answered " The mutants who haven't come out with their powers because they are afraid from what people will think of them. If we get the humans to start liking mutants again then they will come out." Russell then put his hand up and said "Now who are we to gain the humans support?' Jason answered "By becoming superheroes."

To be continued....

The Force

Back to top Go down

Hero (Season 1) Empty Chatper 3: The Lab

Post  The Force Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 pm

It was early in the morning when a loud siren went off. Everyone jumped out off bed and ran outside of the mansion. Everyone met up in a group near the water fountain. Brendan said "Sarah where's your father and his assistants?" Sarah replied saying "I don't know, he must be in the laboratory." Russell looked in shock and said "Laboratory? When the hell was your father gonna tell us that he had a laboratory?" Sarah replied "I don't know maybe today he might of informed yous." Thomas bugged in and said "Don't worry about that now, everyone lets go back into the mansion and into the laboratory." Everyone then ran inside into the Mansion and went to the door into the lab.

Thomas tried to open it but he couldn't so all the men tried to pull but still nothing. Suddenly the siren stopped, the door then opened and came out Jason and his assistants. Russell asked Jason "Uncle, when were you gonna tell us about this laboratory?" Jason then replied "Well it never really came to my mind to inform you of this. Now everyone go to the dining room and breakfast will be served.

As they were walking to the dining room and Thomas asked Brendan "Oh Brendan, what do you think they were doing in there?" Brendan answered "I don't know but if anymore surprises come up, I want the full detail." Everyone sat down and waited for their breakfast. As breakfast was being served a strange noise came from the vent. We all looked at each other then Jason said "Adam go and see whats in their and take care of it" The assistant then ran out of the room and into the vent. We heard as Adam got in their and then suddenly Adam must of got the beast.

5 minutes later... The strange sound stopped and Adam had come into the room with blood all over him and he said "Boss the animal has been taken care off." Jason then looked around the table and said "bonapatit everyone."

to be continued....

The Force

Back to top Go down

Hero (Season 1) Empty Re: Hero (Season 1)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down