Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval War! [planning]

4 posters

Go down

Medieval War! [planning] Empty Medieval War! [planning]

Post  Wolfie Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:32 pm

It was a time of peace in the middle ages. Men and women were happy. They follow their lives peacfully with those among them including the elves, the dwarves, and even the trolls, giants, and dragons were being more friendly to outsiders. But that was before the Marjorie Clan arrived!

Yes, the Marjorie Clan. A group of ruthless bloodlusts with an obsession for power! They have arrived on the scene and started to conquer lands left and right. They will obliterate all who opposed them. They will rule ALL!

There is still hope, however...

The kingdoms that still stand will do their best to stop the Marjorie Clan at all costs! They will send all that they have! creatures of all races are to brace themselves and prepare to battle, on one side or the other!

The war has begun!!!

First of all: I am GM

Second are the rules:
1) No god characters
2) Swearing is allowed but to be censored
3) Same goes to Blood and Gore
4) 1-2 Characters per player, NO MORE!

Now to post your character:

Name: What is your person's name? It can be as realistic or as fantisy-like as you want.

Race: What race is your character? I am giving some free reign on this, but races are to be approved by me! APPROVED: Humans, Elves, Trolls, Dwarves, Warlocks, and animal morphs.

Weapons of choice: To keep things fair, each character is only allowed 2 weapons each! (bow and arrow count as one weapon. Infinate # of arrows unless said otherwise.)

Personality: How is this person like and how do they react to others? I.E. respectful, bossy, low temper, patient, cold, distant?

Biography: Who is this character, and how are they tied into the war?

Picture: Do a picture of them on Heromachine or write a description.

Each element must be there!
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Medieval War! [planning] Empty Re: Medieval War! [planning]

Post  Free2ryhme Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:47 am

Name: Fremnic Du Lard

Race: An almost unknown race by all people, except wizards, which have a power to control an element. They are called Ele' Mentales. Fremnic just happens to have teh element of Lighting.

Weapons of choice: He holds the sword of lighting which has no special attacks, but it is quite stylish might I add. And he holds an axe.

Personality: He is ver Respectful when people respect him back. He also is very high tempered.

Biography: Fremnic Du Lard was a son born in his house. He lived a peaceful life, but he ad another life of crime. The kingdom had caught him and made a deal with him. If he would fight in the war, his treason would be forgotten. He took the deal and trained himself with is sword.

Picture: Medieval War! [planning] Juhani10
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 am

Hmm...Thanks Lye. You've given me another race series to add: Elementals. I'll put them up when I make up their profiles. For now, here are the others.

Humans

Humans are known to be of both good and evil, and will chose which side they believe is best for them. They are professionals when it comes to armor, and can do battle anytime, anywhere.

HEALTH: Average
STAMINA: Average
STRENGTH: Average
NUMBER: Many
OFFENSIVE ARMORING: Good
DEFENSIVE ARMORING: Good
CLOSE BATTLE: Good
DISTANT BATTLE: Average
MAGIC: NONE
INTELLEGENCE: Average
SPEED: Average
SENSES: Average

PROS: High in number, Offensive Armoring, close combat oriented, very stable character.
CONS: No magical abilities

Elves

Elves are the most unique creatures imaginable. Though not much when it comes to close combat or strength, they are light on foot, and as accurate as one can be with their bows. Their intellegense surpasses those of humans and dwarves, but falls short of wizards.

HEALTH: Good
STAMINA: Good
STRENGTH: Poor
NUMBER: Average
OFFENSIVE ARMORING: Average
DEFENSIVE ARMORING: Average
CLOSE BATTLE: Poor
DISTANT BATTLE: Advanced
MAGIC: Limited
INTELLEGENCE: Good
SPEED: Advanced
SENSES: Advanced

PROS: Senses, Speed, and Distant Battle high; Magical abilities

CONS: Poor Close Combat, Low in Strength

Trolls

Though not as big as Giants, Standing at a usual 10' 3" does tend to give you a height advantage. Dim witted, but the perfect destruction machine, Trolls are good to have whenever you just want to get the battle done and over with. You can't have too many, though, for they don't tend to get along.

STRENGTH: Advanced
NUMBER: Low
OFFENSIVE ARMORING: Poor
DEFENSIVE ARMORING: Poor
CLOSE BATTLE: Advanced
DISTANT BATTLE: Poor
MAGIC: None
INTELLEGENCE: Poor

PROS: Fast and Destructive. Resistant to Magic.
CONS: Big and Stupid. Can easily give away your position.

Dwarves

Dwarves. When you hear the word, you must think of short people who hide in their caves, right? Well, you'd be half-right. Dwarves do tend to keep to themselves, but when danger calls, they are loyal to the end. They are masters of carpentry, mechanics, and sculpting. Their armor is specially made, and they'll never back down from a close encounter. But due to living in caves, They aren't the healthiest of creatures

HEALTH: Poor
STAMINA: Poor
OFFENSIVE ARMORING: Advanced
DEFENSIVE ARMORING: Advanced
MAGIC: Average
INTELLEGENCE: Poor
SPEED: Poor

PROS: Battle Oriented, Enhanced Armor, Build sturdy fortresses, Magical Abilities
CONS: Unintelligent, Slow, and not worth much when far from battle, Low in health

Warlocks

Warlocks are different from wizards, for they do not require wands or staffs to activate their magical abilities. Highly intelligent and extremely powerful, a warlock may seem to be the best thing to be, until you come face to face with trolls, giants, and dragons, who are resistant to magic, and other warlocks to rival your power! They are also quite useless when it comes to close combat, so keep them as far away as possible.

HEALTH: Advanced
STRENGTH: Poor
OFFENSIVE ARMORING: Poor
DEFENSIVE ARMORING: Good
CLOSE BATTLE: Poor
DISTANT BATTLE: Advanced
MAGIC: Advanced
INTELLEGENCE: Advanced
SPEED: Average

PROS: Magical Abilities, Highly Intelligent, Plenty of Health
CONS: Bad at close combat, Low in Strength, Subjectable to other Warlocks

Animal Morphs

These things range from a certain number of animals. I know it's difficult to do images of Animal Morphs, so one won't be required, but the effort will be appreciated. Please note that by 'Morph' I mean that they are anthros, where they look like the animal, with all their abilities, while they also walk and talk like humans. (Furies, basically)

Animals range from: Fox, Wolf, Eagle, Lions, Tigers, Bears, and Reptiles.

Animal Morphs: Fox/Wolf

Basically one and the same, these morphs are fast and dangerous, and they excel when it comes to hunting down prey.

STAMINA: Advanced
NUMBER: Many
MAGIC: NONE

PROS: Fast and Agile. Good for covering lots of ground and finding enemies. Can hunt food easily.
CONS: No magical abilities and not much when far from battle.

Animal Morphs: Eagle

The only race with the ability to fly, Eagle morphs make excellent scouts and spies. They are rather delicate, though. Their health isn't the best, and they succumb easily to magic, though they can do some themselves. They should be used with caution.

HEALTH: Poor
MAGIC: Limited
SPEED: Good

PROS: Power of flight, good in combat, magical abilities, Stealthy
CONS: Low in Health, Succumbs to magic.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:13 pm

Shall this thread continue? *French Accent*
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:47 am

Only if I get more than one person joining.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:08 pm

I will join soon!
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:56 am

WHOO!
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:21 pm

Ah, what the heck...

---

Name: Hrothgar 'Statue' Fjord

Race: Rock Dwarf, ever so slightly stronger than the common Dwarf. Rock Dwarves, obviously, prefer to live underground. They have not, however, an avid love of spellcasting, making them more fighters than mages.

Weapons of choice: Crossbow and Bolts, and the traditional dwarven axe.
Personality: Hard and cold, normaly grumpy unless being ah...pleased. Or in battle. Also, Hrothgar carries a heavy dwarven accent, sounding much like Scottish.

Biography: Hrothgar was originally a bandit, a common thug who beat people to gain coin or even clevage, if you know what I mean. Aside from the beating and raping, Hrothgar had an avid love of tactical combat, and was a master at strategically deploying his bandits and brawlers to flank, attack, and ultimately destroy his enemy.

With the world being in peril, the common military soon noticed his great skills. So they paid him to turn from his darker life and join the military, where he was taught to be slightly more civilized in both warfare and towns and cities.

Picture: Working on a picture
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:37 pm

YAY!

I'll put my guy up once I re-locate his file.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum