Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UGFC [playing]

+2
thedoomedpixel
Wolfie
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UGFC [playing] - Page 3 Empty Re: UGFC [playing]

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Wolly nearly let out a sigh of relief when Ken shook his hand. "I got kind of nervous for a sec, thought you might try to eat me, hehe, im just foolling around with you."
Cold kill
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:09 pm

Ken goes back to his meat cubes. "I wouldn't be so sure yet. It's happened before." He looks up at Wolly. "You see this collar? Sometimes I get so deep into the transformation I am no longer myself. It's happened twice before that I know of." He tries to give a reassuring smile, but it doesn't really work. "Don't worry. I'll try not to eat you if I can absolutely avoid it."
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:18 am

Wolly swallowed hard then sat down.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:12 am

Phil got out of the ring after his fight and walked over to Ken and Wolly. "So how was that?" He asked.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:21 pm

"Nice fight good man. I didnt expect to see spikes flying every where, but i didnt expect to see alot of things tonight."
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:05 pm

"It was ok. I wasn't really watching." When ken finishes his food, he disposes of the box in the nearest trash bin.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Bricks headed directly for the ring after swipping his card. On the way over he stopped to listen in on their conversation. They ain't seen nothing yet, He thought happily with a smirk as he entered the ring, now awaiting his opponent.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:45 pm

OOC:Sorry I need a little catching up on the story, am I your opponet or no?
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:40 pm

OOC: Just wondering but are we going to be allowed Team Matches.

IC; Josh sat up in his bed, aching all over. "Man, that was fun." He said, as he saw the Doctor. "Hey, thanks for helping me out there." He said. "Oh yeah, can I get something to eat?"
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:08 am

OOC: Yes, Kat. It's Bricks vs. Diaz. I'll let you post first. And Club: Teams will be available a little further down the road. Think of it as a video game of UFC/WWE; you have to go through and either wait for it to be available or unlock it. Right now, it's just a simple ring with 1-on-1 matches and betting/vending machines. In the future there'll be a cage and even tables and ladders, as well as consession stands and sponser booths. Add in blood bath, Mortal Kombat style fights and you got UGFC.

IC:

Dr. Winger smiled at the lad, "An appetite is almost always a sign of good health. Unfortunatly, the only source of food around here is the vending machines." He stood up and headed for a small door, that apparently lead to his office, "On the other hand, though, I happen to keep a small stock of food for myself and possibly others, and I myself have been feeling the pains of hunger." He showed Josh two microwave meals, "Care for chicken or salisbury steak?"
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

UGFC [playing] - Page 3 Empty The fight I put little time in to

Post  RussianMan Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Diaz stood in the ring, everything before had been a blur, somehow he didn't even remember climbing in the ring, but he was in it to win it. "Fight!" The ref yelled and they went at it. Diaz threw a left hook but Bricks jumped to the side and punched him in the face. Diaz took a step back, then rushed forward. He used his superior speed to get in close and constantly jab Bricks in the face and stomach. Finally after softing him up, Mike threw the punch he had attempted earlier. It struck Bricks in the face, a loud crack followed along with lots of blood. Bricks stombled back, trying to stop the bleeding, then fell. Mike thought he won but Bricks staggered back to his feet. Diaz charged at him, he threw a left punch and cracked Brick's jaw, then thre another but misses, and Bricks tackled him to the ground. Mike was dazed after a consecutive rythm of left and right punches to his face. Finally when blood was pooling, Mike punched him in the gut and pushed him off, then punched him in the rib. A horrifying crack and Bricks fell to the ground once more. Blood was pooling everywhere it was hard not too slip but that didn't stop Bricks from getting up one last time. He stumbled around, not able to keep balance so Diaz took the oppurtunity to charge. He elbowed Bricks in the chest, kneed him in the stomach and then punched him in the face. Brick's head rotated in circles signaling he was on the brink of collapsing. Diaz put all his force in to his next punch. Time seemed to slow down as the mighty punched rushed forward. The fist hit Bricks in slow motion, Diaz's knuckles cracked and rearranged tearing his skin almost right off. Brick's nose retreated in to his head as the punched ravaged it. Blood spewed out of his nose and tears came streaming down his eyes uncontrollably. He fell back, blood gushing in streams down his body, then fell to the ground, banging his skull on the ground. Only after the fight did Diaz realize he was bleeding horribly, almost as bad as Bricks had beem, almost.

Last edited by Kitty-Kat on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
RussianMan
RussianMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Kat...You're suppose to write out the entire fight from your side with you winning.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:59 pm

OOC:Ok Wolfie, how the hell do you want me to post then? I did exactly like you said and yet, still you havent posted your own fight or changed your last post, what the hell did I do wrong?
RussianMan
RussianMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:09 pm

I didn't realize you edited it rather than posting a new one. Sorry.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:42 pm

OOC:Oh, hehe, the entire time I thought you were saying I was still doing something wrong...
RussianMan
RussianMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:09 am

Bricks smirked as the little guy climbed into the ring after him. What a wimp. This won't take too long. The two headed to the center and stared each other down until...*bzzzz*

Bricks lunged for Diaz with a straight out punch, only to have Diaz swerve to the side and counter with a knee to the gut. Diaz followed this up with a one-two combo. Bricks caught the second fist in his hand, and then slammed his big size 12 foot into Diaz's stomach, making him stumble back.

Bricks approached Diaz and the two began to have a back and forth exchange of many blows and blocks. Bricks was starting to get annoyed. This guy could actually put up a fight. Bricks dodged a roundhouse kick from Diaz by ducking, then brought up his fist in a powerful uppercut. Diaz returned the blow with a corkscrew punch, getting a good hit on Brick's jaw.

Bricks staggered back, but Diaz was hot on him. He came forward with a jab to the stomach and a left hook, right hook, and finally another roundhouse kick to Bricks' head. Bricks spun around and straightened up, blood leaking from his nose. Diaz prepared for another attack, but was surprised when he found out Bricks didn't come after him. He was then shocked when he realized that he was chucklilng, "What's so funny?" Bricks smirked, "The fact that you think you can win."

Bricks' body shook violently for a few seconds...then he started to grow. His entire body increased in size, and his skin seemed to become a little hard and stiff. His clothes started to grow with him, but eventually his shirt and pants began to rip. At last Bricks was about half more than his original size, and he cracked his knuckles while looking down at the stunned opponent, "Now for the fun."

Bricks ran forward and punched Diaz in the gut, sending him flying into the ropes. Bricks let Diaz stagger back over to him, and when he was in range, Bricks left off his own combination. A right hook, a left hook, a right jab and then finally another uppercut. Diaz was sent to the ground. Bricks lifted him up, and he swayed on the spot with blood comming out of the side of his head and nose. Bricks gave another grin, wondering how to finish this punk...
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:27 am

Hey, I get to do it this time!

Wolfie:
FINISH HIM!
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Bricks' smirk grew bigger as he finally thought of the best way he could finish his first fight here. He picked up the helpless enemy, and drew his head far back. Then in one fast as hell motion, collided his larger head with the other's, resulting in a sickening *CRACK* that could be heard all the way over to the bleachers. Diaz fell to the ground, and immediatly the uniformed medics carried his unmoving form to the medical office as Bricks climbed out of the arena, waving at the small aplauding crowd of businessmen. He, Brask, AND Mr. Big all had the biggest grins on their faces...
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:04 pm

The businessmens' enthusiasm was not lost on Ken, who also watched the other shapeshifter with interest. He leaned close to Wolly to whisper, "It looks like we have an insider. The big man looks to be with the suit-ups. I'll bet they've got him rigged."
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:16 pm

"rigged? nah he just needs a good ass whoopen"
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:29 am

Dr. Winger was enjoying his meal with Josh (whichever one the patient didn't choose) when the officials brought in the unconsious form of Diaz, his head bleading from the powerfull impact of skull to skull. Winger dropped his tray on the counter and immediatly went to work.

"Looks as though he's had the.." He looked to Josh, "Well, the second worse turnout of the evening. He's out cold."

Winger clicked his tounge as he took a closer look, "Hmm...that must have been one hell of a blow."

He bandaged him up and returned to his meal, "Like I said, nasty business, this fight club is."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brask and Mr. Big smiled to each other before Brask turned to the businessmen again, "This is merely a first nighter. As time goes by I expect this place to get better and better. But unfortunaly that is all we have to offer for tonight. I'll be taking my leave, now. Mr. Big, if you'd be so kind as to inform our competitors of the other barrings around here for them to know of it'd be appreciated. Goodnight."

Brask walked out, climbing into his limo which took off immediatly. He was soon followed by the other suits, all talking excitedly about the club.

Mr. Big called all available fighters over to him in front of the 'MVP' box.

"Alright, you all had your first taste, and I hope you liked it. It's still early so I won't shut it down for the night just yet. Once the sun starts commin' up, though, NO ACCEPTIONS. There is plenty to do here in L.A. besides this club, so take your time and look around. There's a hot-spot dance club of Brask’s downtown, and a nice little border house around the corner for accommodations should you need them. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.”
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3