Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CW 1 (Collaboration World 1)

+4
Molach!
RussianMan
Cold kill
Sly Guy
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CW 1 (Collaboration World 1) Empty CW 1 (Collaboration World 1)

Post  Sly Guy Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:26 pm

This is the new world, CW 1! (Stands for collaboration world 1). The idea is that ANYONE can post characters here and make them part of the universe. (Check out the thread about this in brainstorm central for more information.) If you all contribute enough, we should end up with hundreds of characters!

This universe takes place mostly in present time. Feel free to post any character, be it hero, villain, or anything else. You can even get together with other heronation users and make teams of heroes/villains! It doesn't matter if another person in the universe already has a power that a character you want to use has. Post them anyway.

The idea is that we can make RPs that are set in this universe, and characters from different teams and such can be seen.

Anytime you want to make an RP that is in this universe, just put "CW 1:" And then the title of the RP. Simple as that.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Just have different characters connected to each other somehow. Talk to other users. Make someone else's character your character's rival, best friend, or father/brother/cousin. ANYTHING.

PLEASE INCLUDE PICTURES.

TELL IF THEY ARE HERO OR VILLAIN.

EDIT: if you are the one who posted the character, you are the one that plays them if they make it in to an RP.

So yeah, get to posting. Maybe in the near future we'll have a ton of characters like Marvel: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/4/4f/The_Marvel_Universe.jpg

Teams

All Characters: Current Roster
Blue Devil-Cold Kill pg. 1
The Duplicator- Kitty-Kat pg. 1
Shade- Sly Guy pg. 1
Shaman- Molach pg. 1
Shamus- Katamar pg. 1
Cobra- Wolfie pg. 1
War Threat- Cold Kill pg. 2
Comet- Sly Guy pg. 2
The Eclipse- Darth_Neko pg. 3
Nitrus- Sly Guy pg. 3

Last edited by Sly Guy on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:48 am; edited 16 times in total
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

CW 1 (Collaboration World 1) Empty Re: CW 1 (Collaboration World 1)

Post  Cold kill Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:30 pm

this sounds very intresting. Oh andI remeber when i saw that pic the first tim, i tryed to draw it...i failed lol.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:39 pm

I would be happy to post the first hero!

Name: Dann Smith

Code Name: Blue Devil

Hero/Villain: Hero

Power: Can manipulate wind, uses this in a type of martial arts.

Bio: "Congratulations M'am...Its a boy" I still remember the day my mom told me the story of when I was born. She wanted me to be born in America, as a citizen of the United States. But, a plane delay prevented her from flying that day, and on top of that, I was born early, luckily there was a nurse in the airport. But, I also remember that harsh day, I was only 5 years old. Me and my brother were playing around in the backyard of our new house. Some one that had lived there before us left a knife in the back yard. My little brother Jacob picked it up. "What’s this D" He asked me he was 3 years old. "Its what mom uses to chop up our food Jacob, you should put it down, mom says they hurt people!" I said. "But I want to play with it!" said in a sad voice. Then a smile appeared on his face, "Imma chop you up you veggie!" Jacob said running towards me. "Jacob stop!" I yelled but it was to late, he tried over a tree root that grew out of the ground.

"J...Jacob?" I said walking towards him. "Jacob stop playing around! Mom will get mad at you if you get your new clothes dirty!" I pushed Jacob over. The knife pierced him in the heart, i pulled the knife out and stared at the blood, then i looked at him, blood was pouring out of his chest. I didn’t quite under stand what was going on at the time, i was too young. Then i heard my mother. "Boys come in, lunch is ready! Dann...Jacob." When she walked outside all she saw was me, a knife, and my dead bother. She ran over to him and grabbed him, tears flooding from her eyes like dark and stormy night. She was hugging him tightly, rocking back in forth. "Mommy..." I said, I reached my hand out to touch Jacob. "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU DEVIL!!!" My mom shrieked.

My dad came out side, then called the hospital, but it was to late, Jacob was gone. Dad told me he was in a safe place now. He wanted me to know that it wasn’t my fault, that we were to young and foolish to know anything. That night the wind blew hard, harder then it ever blew before, in fact a tree got blew over sideways, and my window busted. My mom doesn’t even talk to me. Nearly 20 years later, she never said a word. I would give anything just to hear her say anything, even if it was "I hate you." When I got old enough to move out of the house, I did so. I went to college, but it didn’t work out for me. I managed to get a job that barley held up for rent.

I was going for a job interview, one of my friends set me up with it, under my standards, it was a chance of a life time. I was nervous, and on my way to the interview the wind blew really hard. My walk was cut short by a strange sight. Atop of a building was a woman, she was well dressed in a suit. Lots of people stopped and stared. A Policemen got a loud speaker and yelled "Please, don’t do it, just don’t jump!" Just then she took a leap. My heart started to race, and the wind picked up, I raced towards the spot she was going to land in. I wasn’t going to make it, but even if I did, I wouldn’t be able to brake her fall. I stuck my hands out and a huge gust of wind, infects on huge, came out of nowhere right before she hit the ground. She blew over and landed in my hands.

The crowd of people yelled in excitement as she fell into my hands. "How....How the hell did you do that?" She whispered. "I don’t know" I said gazing up at the building. "Well, you can put me down now" She said and jumped out of my hands. I stared at my hands, and people patted me on the back and called me a hero. I missed my interview, so i went back to my apartment. I put on some basketball shorts and a T-shirt. I went to a basketball court. "OK, lets see here" He said looking at the basket ball. I bounced it a few times then took a shot. The ball went straight threw the hoop. "Wow, that was just luckily...let’s try again" I shot the ball over 50 times each was a perfect shot. "What in the world?" I put my hands right in front of my face. Then i looked at a tree, i put my hand out and a tree branch moved.

As soon as I got home I went to a hobby store and bought some martial. I made a suit, and attached some horns onto the mask. Then I singed up for some martial arts classes. After a few years of training I tested my powers again, but this time in a more deadly way. I went to the roof top of that same building the lady jumped off of. I closed my eyes, spread my arms, and slowly fell over the edge. I felt the wind blast into my face before landing lightly on the ground. "This, is gonna be awsome"

Pic: https://i.servimg.com/u/f73/13/23/06/83/blue_d10.jpg
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Accepted. Blue Devil is now a member of CW 1.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Name: Chris Parka

Codename: The Duplicator

Hero/Villain: Hero

Power: Can clone as many times as he wants, though every new clone is weaker than the one before it until it just gets rediculous

Bio: Chris studied Bio-engineering with his Colleague, Jacob. Chris had always wanted to be a superhero like the ones that fly around daily, so he and Jacob designed a test they would both take. Chris was first, it was succesful and he became the hero he had long yearned. Jacob went next, his effects were far different. His skin mutated and his strength increased ten-fold. After the accident, Jacob hated Chris's guts for the fact that he was succesful and he wasn't.

Name: Jacob Brown

Codename: Mutation

Hero/Villain: Villain

Power: Tremendous strength and hate torwards normal people and superheros

Bio: Just read the top one from his point of view...
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Name: Brian Mordo

Code Name: Shade

Powers: None. Shade is just incredibly stealthy, strong, smart, fast, and agile.

Bio: Shade is a bounty hunter, so to speak. He does anything for money, as long as he thinks it will be a good thing. For example, he won't assassinate your neighbor because they threw an empty coke can in your yard (Although he might kick their ass for you), but he will take out a gang leader. Shade is rarely seen when he doesn't want to be.

The two men, one wearing a wifebeater, jeans, and a bandana, and the other with a biker jacket and backwards baseball cap, walked down a dark alley way, pistols in hand. "Where are you? We know you're heeere..." The first one taunted. "Let's just go man...I'm sure it was nothin..." said the second. "What, are you scared? We've got guns, Johnny," The first said, tapping his pistol against his head. "I guess you're right..." Johnny responded. The two continued down the alley and turned. The men walked past a fire escape, and then heard a noise come from it. They turned around and saw a silhouette, standing in the shadows. The men fired their guns, but it was too late. The figure quickly ducked and kicked the legs of the first man so hard that he fell, hitting his head on the fire escape on his way to the ground. He was knocked out. Johnny Turned to his right to see the figure run up the wall. Johnny shot at it, but to no avail. when the figure was about 10 feet up the fall, he did a backflip, landing on the opposite wall of the narrow alley. His knees bent as he landed. Johnny watched as the man flipped right over his head. The figure immediately and rhythmically unbent his knees, sending him flying at Johnny. He did a front flip in the air, putting his legs first. His legs wrapped around Johnny, and the figure continued with his momentum, doing a handstand flip and sending Johnny flying. The figure, known as Shade, quickly escaped the scene.

Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/14/34/04/shade10.png
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:29 pm

Name: Melinda Baker

Codename: Shaman

Powers:
-She has a spirit ally who guides here. the spirit is shaped like a big dog. She calls herself Natasha. What Natasha exactly is and how she knows were to guide Melinda to is still unknown. As is the reason why she does it.
-She can create realistic illusions, they can’t actually hurt anyone but the feeling you get when you think the hurt you is just like the real thing.

Bio:
Ever since she was a child she could see the strange dog outside her window, but when she tried to tell her parents, it suddenly disappeared. But it did not matter, her parents had other things on their mind. Almost every night they were kept from their sleep by nightmares. According to the doctors it was stress related. They tried everything to get a decent nights sleep but the only thing that seemed to help was going away for a few nights and let someone else look after their little girl. When Melinda was 8 her mother could not take it anymore. In an attempted to get the dreams out of her head she started to drill a hole in her skull. Her father, who could not cope with the loss of his wife, put Melinda up for adoption and abandoned her.

The rest of her youth Melinda spend moving from foster home to foster home, followed by a unusual wave of nightmares. By then she already knew she caused them. but she could not figure out how to make them stop. When she turned 18 it did not take her long to find her own place. She even had applied for a job, but when she was waiting for the job interview she suddenly saw the huge dog she had seem so many times before appeared outside the window. She had stopped trying to convince people what she saw a long time ago. It would just disappear and nobody would believe her. this time however she could he a beautiful female voice say. “follow me”. The voice seemed to come out of nowhere but somehow Melinda knew it was the animal, and that she could trust it.

“who are you? And were are we going?” Melinda asked her guide after walking after it in silence for almost a halve hour. “my name is Natasha, as for our destination, ill meet you at the top.” the dog replied wile stopping in front of a huge building. Melinda did not hesitate and took the elevator straight to the top. “now what?” she asked when she saw that the dog was already there. “jump Melinda! don’t worry, nothing will happen to you.” On just those words Melinda walked to the edge. It was a large building and as Melinda looked down she was beginning to think this was a bad idea. She hesitated a few minutes, thinking about if she should actually trust… a dog. a few minutes was all that was necessary for a crowd to form on the ground. Even a police car had stopped and someone with a load speaker was beginning to shout things up to hear. It sounded like “don’t jump!” though it was hard to hear all the way up there. “trust me” the dog said calmly, and Melinda knew nothing would happed to hear and she jumped…

Just before she hit the ground a huge gust of wind picked her up and threw her in some guys hands. “how… how did you do that?” was the only thing she could say, amazed by the spectacular save. The guy was clearly as shocked as she was, he pulled up his shoulders and said “I don’t know” wile looking up at the building she just jumped from. After Melinda asked to be put down, she walked into an alley, where, as she hoped, Natasha was waiting for her. but all the dog said was “there are more like him” before she disappeared.

For some reason knowing there were others out there made her understand her powers better, and it did not take her long to control the nightmares. in the few years after the jump Natasha took her out on a few more trips. This time she did not had to risk her life, she just stood at the sidelines observing as others discovered their powers. Other than the occasional trip to see what others could do she learned how to control her powers of illusion. And of coarse she had to look for an other job, since she missed the last interview.

Last edited by Molach on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:18 am

accepted. And guys, PLEASE include pictures. I mean, what would DC comics be if you didn't know what batman looked like?
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:46 am

****Hero****

Codename: Shamus

Name: Joshua Mason

Powers: Above Genius Level intellect, perfect memory, and ability to blend in with shadow for a brief time.

Bio: Mason wanted to be a detective even as a child, however, as a boy genius he felt it would disappoint his overly judgmental parents to use his intellect for anything other than science. At the age of 18, he realized he had the power to become shadow. This power, combined with his flawless memory made detective work seem all to easy.

The temptation was irresistible and Mason enrolled in the Chicago PD, and soon after became a detective. Realizing that restrictions and red tape which hampered the course of justice were commonplace, Mason felt he could do more good as a PI. He started his own company which failed due to his horrible advertisements which suffered from Mason's dry sense of humor.

Determined to fight crime, Mason decided to imitate his favorite superhero, The Question, and fight crime using a blank face. Mason attempted to duplicate the blank face, but the adhesive agent he used turned out much to strong, and while frantically trying to remove the mask, Mason horribly scarred his own face. Now completely unrecognizable as Joshua Mason, he uses the name Shamus as a cover to fight crime.

Skills: Police Training. Athlete level strength. Talented at intimidating and interrogating.

Weaknesses: Becoming shadow for too long exhausts him. He is also quite convinced bright light can kill him in shadow form.

*Personality: I usually don't like doing this, but since its not really an rp, ill establish his personality. He is on the extreme side of socially awkward. He has a strange obsession with killing, and often expresses a desire to use lethal force on villain, though he has never actually killed anyone. Shamus is paranoid, seeing a conspiracy anywhere possible. This actually is a plus, as he knows more than anyone should about most things. It also hurts, as he is extremely nosey. He also digs through other people's garbage.

Appearance: pretty picture!!! ** Also, couldn't do this in heromachine, but Shamus never shows his face, he buries it in his coat collar and under his hat. So, imagine him like he is, but burying his face like a ridiculous child.

***This is a character I made for an rp on heromachine forums. Hopefully that's not a problem, but if so, feel free to trash him. ***

Last edited by Katamar on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Katamar
Admin

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:05 am

I remember him!Razz

anyway, I feel to lazy to make a picture for my char. so if there are people who like making pictures, make one for Shaman and send it to me.

if nobody wants ill see what i can do about making one myself in a couple of days.
Molach!
Molach!

Back to top Go down

CW 1 (Collaboration World 1) Empty Cobra

Post  Wolfie Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:22 am

Secret Identity: Carl Stevenson
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 150 Lbs.
Blood Type: A+
Eyes: brown
Hair: None. Black Beard
Hometown: Tampa Bay, FL
Powers: Shoots spikes from his hands and tounge. Spikes can be filled with various venoms.

Born on the streets, Cobra grew up in the Bronx, a tough, mean old place. Starting life as a meager, small child, Cobra was often picked on. Then, at the age of 14, Cobra was attacked by a bully group. His anger grew quick, and all he could think of was hurting them as they hurt him. The next thing he knew, he felt something poke through each of his fingers, like a needle or a splinter. He saw that there were thorns coming out from them! He put his hand into the shape of a claw, and scratched at the bullies. This would have left them with minor cuts, but the cuts soon swelled, and the bullies found them to be extremely itchy! Cobra grew up only using such a thing as a defensive mechanism. He eventually became the chief of the LAPD. He is often aided by his nephew, the Freak, and friend of the family, Mr. Atomic.

Cobra
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:58 am

Accepted.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:13 pm

So, to form alliances/rivalries/whatever else, should we be postin in this thread, or should this thread be for characters only?

Katamar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:18 pm

you have a point there, if this is going to catch on nobody will be able to find anything back.
Molach!
Molach!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:34 pm

hmm, I suppose just post on this thread.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:30 pm

If you really want me ti ill say it, I accept your char Molach...I fell cool now Cool
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:37 pm

I dont know about you sly, but im thinking we draw the pics, that way we can copy write em.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:55 pm

lol Cold, I don't think we need copyrights to RPG characters.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:33 pm

hehe...
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:57 pm

OOC: Sly, why don't you make a place in the Archives for the accepted characters? That way we don't have to search to know who's all on. OR put a list up on the first post like I did with GLI.

IC:

Cobra sat at his desk, rubbing his head as a minor headache started to ensue. He leaned back and closed his eyes. The recent fiasco and re-capture of Moleculous and X (Full details #5842-5847) brought a bunch of paperwork. He didn't mind it usually, but this was outragous. There was a knock on the door, and without opening his eyes, he said weakly, "come on in."

A friend and his second-in-command, Mr. Walkin, walked in and sat down, "You okay there?"

Cobra looked over at his subordinate. The 5' 2" man with crew cut blond hair looked back with consern on his boyish face. Cobra rubbed his hands over his face and beard once more before hunching over the stacks of forms in front of him again, "I'm fine. I was just taking a slight breather."

"Uh-huh. Why don't I believe you?" Walkin said with a frown, shaking his head, "You're pushing yourself again. You've been in here for the past four hours doing this," He tapped the stack, "ever since you got back from getting them. Go home and get some rest. You aren't the only officer on the force, you know, and technically our shift ended a half hour ago."

Cobra looked at him with bleary eyes, and nodded, "I guess you're right." He got up and put his signiture green, sequin jacket on, "I suppose I could relax a little at home. I'll just give this to the next shift, meanwhile, so they can make sure the rest of this junk gets done with."

Cobra and Walkin talked the rest of the way out, and while Walkin got over to his Taurus, Cobra mounted his custom bike and kicked it to life. Cobra headed off without anymore to say, leaving Walkin in the parking lot shaking his head, He's not going home. He'll do a few laps around town with the scanner on for anything. That guy needs to get more hobbies. He climbed in his car and drove away in the opposite direction.

Non-the-less, Walking was right. Rather than heading to his condo, Cobra started on his usual routes, riding his bike all throughout his jurisdiction in the city. If anything it would wake him up enough to finish that stack of paperwork he knows that won't get done.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:21 pm

Not sure I understand what you mean. I have a list of accepted characters on the first post.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 pm

hehe. Embarassed I didn't see that. nevermind.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:00 am

Remember, if anyone feels like making a full team of heroes, you should post them in here.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katamar Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:04 am

::OOC: Well, i'm not sure... are we supposed to just give a day in the life of sorta thingy here? Ah well... also, my char lives in Chicago.. any other's in that region, so I don't make something clashing.::

Katamar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:30 pm

ill add war threat, let me go find him...
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next