Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CW 1 (Collaboration World 1)

+4
Molach!
RussianMan
Cold kill
Sly Guy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CW 1 (Collaboration World 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: CW 1 (Collaboration World 1)

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:31 pm

Code name: War Threat

Powers: Enhanced strength, Flying.

Bio: Kilyrie was born on the planet K7, a planet covered with the everyday fear of death. Surviving past 10 months considered lucky, K7 is a war torn planet. The sky is dark, every day seems like a dawn, the night is filled with terrifying screams, the sound of men killing each other, to satisfy the nations needs. They go with the thought that they are protecting there nation, but the leave knowing they are only fighting for three kings power. When Kilyrie was 20 he was drafted into his nations military, he trained there for 6 years. For 6 years, Kilrie suffered the worst pains in his life, physical and emotional. Walking with his comrades were hard, it was so easy to make a friend, but yet so easy to loose one.

Kilyrie was always a friendly guy, but the military forever changed him. He was much more rough now, looking into his eyes, you could tell he has seen allot of death, more then anyone should ever have to see. Kilyrie was sent on his first mission, he was set to be a waste trooper. A wasn’t trooper would lay back behind the foot-men. If anyone was left the waste trooper would finish them off. Mostly the waste troopers would fight troopers called stealth’s. Stealth’s would fake there death on a foot-men assault, and try and take out the waste-men. It was time for Kilyrie to prove his honor, he was the only waste trooper on the field currently.

He was attacked by two stealth’s, on K7 there were no long ranged weapons, only melee weapons. Kilyrie used a battle axe, the first stealth attacked, but it was just a trick, a doppelganger sent out to distract him from the real attack. Kilyrie quickly reacted and banged the doppelganger in the face with the blunt side of his axe. The real stealth came down for a air stick. Kilyrie dodged the attack, the stealth was using 2 short blades, he could only get in for close attacks. The fight lasted for hours.

"Lets end this...one more blow, one will leave here alive...the other to die on the ground" Kilyrie said, the opponent just nodded. They ran and each sliced at each other, the stealth fell over to the ground dead. Kilyrie walked over to him, "You were a brave, and powerful warrior" He said. Then kilyrie knelt down and took off the stealth’s mask, only to stare into the eyes of his younger brother. "no.." He said. The anger filled up in his eyes and he let out a yell. "WHY! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!" he yelled out blindly into the sky "why..." He knelt there holding his brother, tears falling from his eyes. "I should have went with you and mom..." He said in a soft voice "I am sorry, my brother"

When Kilyrie got back to his base and quite the military. The king charged him with treason, banished from K7. The king put him on a space shuttle to no where. After 4 years of lonley traveling he fell to earth. He realized on this world, he was stronger, and more agile, and like on his home planet, he was able to fly, but much more

pic: https://i.servimg.com/u/f73/13/23/06/83/war_th10.jpg
Cold kill
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Ya know, that I think about it, the way he has his powers, its very similar to Superan, except without the Sun affecting him.
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:13 am

well, yea kind of but only super strength and flying.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:12 pm

Name: Comet
Powers: SuperSpeed, SuperStrength
Bio: Troy was born and raised in New York City. He had a career as a newscaster. He was doing a live report on a new scientific discovery when the experiment had an error. Troy came out of the situation with superpowers. He still has his career, but he is now secretly the superhero Comet on the side.
Pic: https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/14/34/04/comet10.png
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:13 pm

I gave shaman a pic, and changed the cat into a dog.
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:54 pm

And One more thing. PLEASE INCLUDE WHETHER THEY ARE HERO OR VILLAIN.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:57 pm

Is this still open? Cause if it is, I have a dark hero that I would love to have in here and I have plenty more on the way if this one is accepted.

Name: The Eclipse
Secret Identity: John Deacon
Height: 6’1'
Weight: 192 Lbs.
Blood Type: AB+
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black
Hero/Villain?: Hero
Hometown: Queens, New york
Powers: He has the ability of 'shadowmancy', the ability to create, manipulate, and turn shadows into tangible objects. In reality, shadows are not the absence of light, they are in fact dark energy, a form of matter that scientists have not discovered. Light displaces the dark energy and causes it to move, as if you were to place an object in a bucket of water, the water would just be displaced. The Eclipse has the ability to see in the dark, as well as bend shadows to his will. His other power is to create and manipulate vortexes that he can use to bend to what purpose they may be. For example he can use a vortex in a way like Teleportation and move out a place of heavy fire, go behind his enemy and suck them into vortex to places unknown. His last power is Telekinesis, A power in which he uses to lift anything with his mind and use it as projectile or any other means necessary
Other abilities: Genius level Intelligence, Master in two martial arts JKD and Rising sun and plus he has a bunch of little Gadgets and weapons at his disposal.
Vulnerabilities: Like a normal human being He can be shot, stabbed, drowned
Personality: A dark, carefree, loner who has a hatred for society but can't stand watching Innocent people getting hurt

History: I was born into a secret super powered rivalry between two arch enemies that fell in love with one and another and left their love child A.K.A me on a door step in Queens, New York on stormy day in may in a basket with a note on a Orphanage doorstep. All the note said was "We love you and we are sorry it had to be this way"; When I needed them the most they left me on a doorstep in a poor neighborhood on stormy night out in the cold, It wasn't till morning till they found me. About a month later, A young couple adopted me Seeing that they couldn't have one of there own; Unknowing that they just Adopted a little Bundle of stress and despair that is Me. For the next twenty one years, I was shown what the world truly is ... A Harsh desolent planet with false senses of hopes and broken dreams; as the great Edgar Allan Poe once said and I quote "From childhood's hour I have not been as others were ... I have not seen as others saw. I could not bring My passions from a common spring From the same source I have not taken. My sorrow, I could not awaken ... My heart to joy at the same tone.... And all I lov'd.... I lov'd alone".

CW 1 (Collaboration World 1) - Page 2 Eclips10
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:27 pm

yes, CW 1 will be open for a Long, long time. And he's accepted.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:44 pm

Name: Chris "Nitrus" Rainsford.
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/14/34/04/nitrus10.png
Powers: 1. Enhanced regeneration 2. can create a golden, shining energy and form it into shapes (Think green lantern, just gold) 3. can fire gold energy blasts from his hands 3. flight. Surrounded in golden energy when flying (Again, think green lantern) 4. Can create light from his hands to light a dark path or to blind enemies
bio: soon
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2