Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Heroes (Planning)

Go down

No More Heroes (Planning) Empty No More Heroes (Planning)

Post  CasketGrinder23 Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:20 am

“ Nothing is given to man on earth - struggle is built into the nature of life, and conflict is possible - the hero is the man who lets no obstacle prevent him from pursuing the values he has chosen.” ~Andrew Bernstein
================================================================

♦ No More Heroes ♦

Twelve years ago, in a time of great peril and despair, the lives we knew flashed before our very eyes. The world, timeless like the great mountains it held was forever changed. Thrown into chaos by the lies of men and many, everything within our reaches grew further and further away. The clouds darkened as the skies took up new colors from the empty void that crushed the hopes of many.

Twelve years ago was a time when we the people had lost our heroes.

The year was 1999, the modern world has grown stronger from suffering through the ordeals of great crisis. Heroes from across the globe had once again clashed with forces so strong that they shook the very earth beneath their feet. Cities were toppled and innocents died for the name of peace. The world we knew was scorched in a hellfire created by false ideals and injustice. The war, which had plagued the lives of many, ended the hopes of people ever calling upon their heroes one last time.

It had ignited the hate for those with special talents.

Nations upon nations protested against villains and heroes alike. Those with power found no refugee in the lives they had once saved. Armies of the world united under one flag, forming a new world nation within the crisis created by the few who fought. Friends were found in unlikely places, people saw strength in their combined numbers. Pro-Human activist took to the streets, senators gained support for lashing out against those who were against gods creation.

Heroes were attacked, villains joined the masses.

The tides have turned.

With nothing else left to save, where are you in the turmoil?

===================================================================================================
This one just came to me, Like a baseball bat to the Cranium. I was remembered a specific comic miniseries that I loved as a younger lad (*Cough* Kingdom Come! *Cough*), I loved the miniseries so much that I keep the comics in a safe for crying out loud! A GOD DAMN SAFE MAN!!! I have been working on this one for a while now, thinking it out like a general that plots out his every move and command. So please join in on this one guys, seeing that my work is sucking Me from Ideas, this is probaly the last thing that I come up good with for a while... Or untill I quit my job.

Rules:

-Respect other role players on this forum.
-Obey the forum rules
-A post should include more than five sentences, more will be loved.
-Do not post a profile if you don’t intend to role play
-Keep suggestive themes such as sex and violence within acceptable limits.
-I am GM and as such I may add or remove rules as I see fit here.
-No god-modding

==================================================================

Public Name:
Private Name:
Facial Features/Hair/Skin Color:
Height/Build:
Appearance:
Powers (I will allow repeats of powers, but if it gets past four or five with the same power there will be no more usage of that power):
Bio/History:
Other Miscellaneous:
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes (Planning) Empty Re: No More Heroes (Planning)

Post  CasketGrinder23 Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:56 pm

plz join somebody! ANYBODY?!? Sad
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down