Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLI [playing]

+4
Cold kill
Sly Guy
thedoomedpixel
Wolfie
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GLI [playing] - Page 3 Empty Re: GLI [playing]

Post  Wolfie Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 pm

OOC: That actually works fine, Darth. And thanks Club.

IC:

Fang looked up as his peace was suddenly broken by the announcement. He looked at the clothing...and decided that despite the man's kind words, he wasn't yet ready to fully expose himself.

Freak, meanwhile, headed directly for the gym, "YES! Time to show them what I'm made of."
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:17 am

An announcement sounded troughout the school, and even in the launge were molach was you could hear it clearly. "All students, report to the gym immediatley. We will be beginning Power Control 101."

Ah, the class Molach was waiting for the most. 'power control' he had always been struggling to control his powers and he hoped the teacher would be able to learn him something that might help.

As Molach headed to the gym sparks of electricity formed around his hands and he could not get it to stop. but it was to be expected, his powers were especially difficult to control when he was excited.
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:15 am

When Gravlon heard the announcement, he rushed to find Fang's room, folded the cloak neatly on his bed, and then rushed to the auditorium. He also brought along any stragglers he found wandering in the halls. He would be attending the first class, too; He needed to learn what his future students could do.
-----
When Andrew heard the announcement, he patiently placed a bookmark in his novel, put it down on his end table, and took the three flights of stairs to the bottom floor, where he found students rushing towards the cafeteria.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:04 am

When Molach entered the gym he took a few deep breaths in an attemped to calm down and get back control of his powers. when he finaly got control back of his powers he took a minute or so to study the room (ooc: is there anything set up or just an empty gym?)

he got even more excited and the lights in the gym started to flikker. again Molach took a few deep breaths to calm down and the flikkering stopped. "so what do you think we are going to eat today?" molach suddenly asked at the small group of students in the gym in an attemped to distract himself.
Molach!
Molach!

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:10 am

Mike Dee was a bit lost. He didn't know what to do or where to go! He saw a woman wearing a white robe. He walked next to her and said "Hi i am Mike Dee or for short Mike, i wasn't able to understand what to do and now i don't know where to go!"

The woman stared at Mike and said "Hi Mike, my name is Erica, i am the school doctor. You can go in this building and ask the reseption where your room is!"

Mike said thanks and entered the building.
Erica went to find the Headmaster!
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:42 am

Fang walked back into the gym, wondering exactly how they were going to assess their powers. Especially his own, seeing what his abillities were. He sighed and sat down on the bleachers, a bit away from everyone else and still keeping an eye out as to whether or not he was getting sour looks.

Freak, too, entered the gym and watched as the wolf-kid sat on the bleachers. He then smirked and headed over when he saw Molach shooting off sparks, "At least we don't have to worry about a power outage while we are here." He joked.

Meanwhile Connors was headed down to the Gym when he bumped into a student he didn't recognize from earlier, "Oh, hello there. You must have just got here. You're a bit late for the 'opening ceremonies' as it were...please, join me as we head to the gym...power assesment is to take place soon."

Connors introduced himself and told Mike the same things he said in his speech as they headed down towards the gym.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:08 pm

''Brother, Why? You killed me and Here I am stuck in a dead lifeless body with my soul stuck in Limbo all due to you! I should be living right now, Going on dates, Sleeping in late, going to some boring dead end job that I hate. I should BE LIVING MY LIFE DAMN IT!' Joshua was Mentally talking to his vision of his deceased and badly burnt brother. Every now and then his brother would appear inside his mind, It's been like this three years and all three years his brother asked the same question .... Why?

'Stop bothering me, Jacob I am in no mood!' Joshua said with anger residing in his powerful, but deep voice as he walked around his classroom, He tried to ignore his 'Brother' and tried to get his class ready for the next period. As he was walking around the large class room his 'Brother' followed him as if he was afloating in mid-air.

"JUST TELL ME WHY DAMN IT!?!?" the spirit of Joshua's brother, Jacob yelled as if He was demanding some sort of truth from his ignorent brother. Right at that moment and time, Joshua spinned around, as if on cue and looked as if he was about to explode with anger.

"LISTEN FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME -- Jacob? -- Jacob? -- Not again!" Joshua said disappointedly and as if he was flabbergasted, Joshua's brother dissappered from his view and was like if he was never there.

" I need a Drink..." Joshua then walked over to his desk, Opened the drawer and pulled out a huge bottle of scotch and a large glass; after he pulled it out, he poured it into the glass, pulled up his large desk chair and took a large sip of it.

"Ahem..." Joshua looked up to see that the school's nurse, Erica Hope was standing there at the doorway to the classroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Zeke was sitting on the bleachers, when he saw Fang walked up to the bleachers, sat down and was just sitting there glaring at him Or so he thought.

"You've gota starring problem Laddie, or Ya just happy ta see meh?" Zeke asked with some humor in his voice, a crooked grin on his face and a twisted look in his eyes.

OOC: I hope you don't mind that your character and my character interact with each other Razor.
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:01 am

OOC: No problem for the interaction but i am the doctor not the nurse! lol!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Erica went at the Headmasters office but her secretary told her that he wasn't inside his office but he went to the gym. She left from there and headed to the gym. While she was passing from Joshua's classroom she heard loud voices from the inside. She started to walk over the class and opened the door, she saw Joshua walking all over the class and talking to himself. He looked very nervus.

Joshua felt her presence and looked at her, then Erica said "Are you ok Joshua?".
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mike was looking and listenig carefuly what the Headmaster was telling him. Then he entered the gym and looked around. "This place is great!" he said in exitement.
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:44 am

While walking down the hall with Mike, Connors suddenly stopped. He felt a strange flow of emotions...very strange. He gave Mike the directions to the gym, and directed himself to Joshua's room. He arrived right behind Erica, the school's nurse, to find Joshua with the alchohol in hand.

"Mr. Smith, unless you intend to use that alchohol to show off your talents in the gym, I suggest putting it away for now. I shall tolorate drinking among the staff, but only as long as it doesn't set a poor example for the students and doesn't cause any problems in your ability...and I would prefer if it didn't happen on the grounds."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunatly, Fang didn't realize he was staring. He blinked a couple of times to get his head back in gear, and he turned away, "oh...uh...I-I'm sorry..." This wasn't good. He was already getting on someone's bad side.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Afther the annoucement the lizard walked the school grounds to see if there were any poeple still outside. but after he did not find anyone he assumed the all were inside, wich ment they were not his problem. however, he was currious what these kids could do. afterall they would be destroying his yard soon enough so it would be wise to know what he needed to prepare for. after a quick internal discussion with himself he headed for the gym and decided to ask a teacher there if he could help with anything.
Molach!
Molach!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3