Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLI [playing]

+4
Cold kill
Sly Guy
thedoomedpixel
Wolfie
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GLI [playing] Empty GLI [playing]

Post  Wolfie Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:22 am

The Greyhound pulled in front of the gateway to the mansion. In between the pillars stood Professor Connors, Head Master of the school. He smiled as he saw the swell of students exit from the transport, a buzz of anticipation and fear floating amongst them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freak got off the bus with the rest of the students, and looked at the schools surroundings.

Much better than that POS condo I shared with cobra.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Garrek Martin was in the very back of the group, his face hidden beneath his cloak's hood. He was very hot, what with it still being summer, and he also had his fur. But he'd rather be hot than be stared at.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: If your a teacher, either arrive now or be standing by Connors.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

GLI [playing] Empty Re: GLI [playing]

Post  thedoomedpixel Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:48 pm

Gravlon leaned against a column, watching the students unload from the bus. He was looking forward to this year: He had never taught in a specifically "super" school before, and he was definitely anxious to get started. As each student filed out of the bus, he occupied himself by guessing what their powers were. Sopme were quite easy to tell: the kid with the cloak obviously had a physical deformity, for which Gravlon felt slightly sympathetic. Some others, like himself, kept their powers quite subtle.
---------
Andrew chattered with some of the other faculty before finally turning his attention to the new students. Oh, would he have fun this year.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Epsilon stood, his hands clasped behind his back, next to the other teachers. His sword was on his back.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:06 am

IC:

Connors watched the goings on, the smile still on his face. He leaned over to Andrew when he felt his anticipation, "Quite the lot we have, isn't it?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freak took in the appearences of those who were obviously teachers. The one guy had a sword on his back! nice. Like Gravlon, he was trying to figure out who did what. He tried to get a good, hard look at the kid in the cloak, but he was proving to be very talented in hiding himself. Freak did, however, notice a bit of fur sticking out of the hood, which only made his curiosity stronger...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrek kept to the back, doing his best to make sure no-one took notice of him. He still felt eyes on him, and so he pulled his hood further over him, concealing any fur that might have been noticed before. (OOC: He's wearing gloves, so you won't see his 'paw-hands'.)
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Jack got off of the bus he looked around at some of the people he saw. He noticed some older guys standing around, they looked like teachers, he wasn’t really sure. One man stood out, he had a sword on his back, but he looked really proper, or more like he belonged in the military. He started to walk over to him when he bumped into this guy with a jacket on.

"Oh! Sorry dude, I didn’t see ya...there..." Jack could barley finish the sentence because...well they guy he ran into looked kind of hairy. Jack couldn’t help but stare. "Are you...ummm....Hi! My name is Jack!" Jack figured he wouldn’t be mean to the fellow so decided a nice approach.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Garrek tried to ignore Jack, but that proved difficult when he stepped on his tail, making Garrek yelp. "Watch were you're going, flatfoot," He growled.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 pm

"Flatfoot?" Jack said to himself, kind of a lame thing to call someone, especially coming from a guy who has hair all over his face. "Sorry man I was just trying to get trough, jeez" Jack forgot what he was doing in the so decided to just stand back and wait for instructions.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Andrew turned to Conners. "Yeah, this'll be great! So, are you gonna make a welcoming speech, or are we free to mess with them now?"
-----
Gravlon smiled to himself. The yelp from the crowd was a dead giveaway: we had a wolfman. Also an easy guess: the electrical kid. He was thankful that his own power was invisible. After a while, he got off the column and lazily glided nearer to the rest of the teachers. Shoving one of his sleeves back up to his elbow, he spoke quietly to Conners, "We have kind of a small turnout. I was hoping for more kids."
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:58 pm

Connors laughed at Andrew, "now now, we should let them settle in a little before we dive in." He then turned to respond to Gravlon, "Well, it may seem small, but let's look at it this way: 1. there's less of a chance we'll be needing a new roof. And 2. We'll get to know the students better."

OOC: Aren't we like, three players short right now? I don't want to have them try to come in with ten posts already up.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:38 am

Molach was standing a few feet behind the group. He did not want to get to close to anyone and accidently shock him. a quick glance at his fellow students filled him with curiosity. These people were all like him? he had never met anyone who could do what he could do before. And maybe now he could now he could ingle with people without fear of accidently killing someone. For a moment he was hopeful to have a somewhat normal life. But the hope quickly fainted. Unless these people had the power to be electricity proof it would not change a thing.

Still standing a few feet behind the crowd he waited to see what the teachers would do to welcome the new arrivals.
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:58 am

Molach wrote:
Still standing a few feet behind the crowd he waited to see what the teachers would do to welcome the new arrivals.

thedoomedpixel wrote:Andrew turned to Conners. "Yeah, this'll be great! So, are you gonna make a welcoming speech, or are we free to mess with them now?"

OOC: HINT, HINT, WOLFIE
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:43 am

OOC: Alright, alright. Moving on.

IC:

Conors noticed the yelp as well, and came to the same conclusion. He leaned back over to Gravlon, "We have those that aren't wanting attention among us. We should show them a bit of curtisy in that respect.

He led everyone inside and turned to get their attention.

"Please, make way to the left into the Gym, which will double as our Auditorium."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freak followed everyone, admireing the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrek, too, followed the crowd, doing his very best to keep from attracting any more attention. He managed to keep anyone from steping on his tail again by keeping it up in the cloak he had on.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Jack tried his best to keep up with the crowed, but stopped every few seconds to look at what ever looked new to him. He started to run and catch up to the crowed, but stopped at a weird sight. Under that kid’s coat, he noticed something weird. I looked like a tail, but jack wasn’t quite sure, he didn’t give it much thought though, this was a school for people with "Strange characteristics"
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:07 pm

Andrew followed Conners and the rest of the teachers, occasionally glancing back at his pupils-to-be.
-----
Gravlon waited for the crowd of students to pass. He then trailed behind them, making sure nobody veered off of the directed path or walked too slowly. They were on a schedule, after all.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:40 am

OOC: No schedule, Doomed. The explanations in the speech.

Once inside, Connors indicated them all to sit. When they did so he decided to give his speech.

"Geetings everyone. You have finally arrived at the Gifted Learning Institute. To all those that have came here for you, I extend a hand of warm welcome. And to those forced into our domain, I also extend a hand of sympathy. It is difficult out there, with those who do not understand us. But in here, you are amongst others like yourselves. In here, you should not be afraid of your talents, for they are unique, and therefore special. We at this school shall do our best to make sure that the best years of your life are to be just that. While you are here, Connor's Manor will be your Manor."

"Now, to what will actually take place. Our schooling will not be scheduled. What will take place is we will let each and everyone know what the next class will be and when it will occur. We will announce reminders as the time approaches."

"I bet you are also wondering about disciplinary activities. Those are up to the teachers that give you them. Whether you write lines or do work, It is up to them."

"Now the last bit of information has to do with rules. There are very few, for I trust you. Should you overstep any bounds, you will be told. A map will be given to each of you as you leave the Gym, showing you where your rooms are to be, as well as the classes and your teacher's rooms."

"Now for our staff to introduce themselves. I am Professor Connors, Headmaster and Guidance Counselor." He idicated to the others, "would you like to make youselves known?"

OOC: Map almost done.

Last edited by Wolfie on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:30 pm

Epsilon stepped forward. "My name is Kenneth Rogers, but you may call me Epsilon. Or Mr. Rogers. Whichever you feel more comfortable with. (OOC: Geez, I wish I would have realized that my name would be Mr. Rogers...)

"Would you all like to see my gifts?" Epsilon said. He saw the new students nervously nod.

Epsilon grinned.

"Hey, who's that?" Epsilon said in a fake surprise voice, as he pointed behind the group of teens.

They all turned and saw Epsilon, standing behind them. They looked forward, and saw that the other was still there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott watched on, his eyes filled with wonder, as the teacher demonstrated his powers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Epsilon in back disappeared. "Along with duplicating myself, I can transfer my consciousness to my duplicates. I can use this to simulate teleportation." The students seemed awed. Epsilon stepped back into the line of teachers.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Jack caught on. "So your a super to! Let me guess at your power...Your a doppelganger?" Jack said felling confident
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:42 am

After Epsilon's introduction, Gravlon decides to step forwards.

"Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you. My name is Robert Stevens, but I am also known as Gravlon. You may either call me Mr. Stevens or Gravlon. Addressing me by my first name will yield no response whatsoever from me. I am a gravitokinetic, which means that I can control the effects of gravity. I will be your Power Physics teacher, which is a class I very highly recommend you take. I look forward to getting to know you throughout the year." After his little introduction, he steps back. Shortly afterwards, Andrew steps forward.

"Hey guys, my name is Andrew Kipling, or Atomos, and I'll be your chemistry teacher. Um, my power is a bit more complicated than the previous teachers. I can can manipulate the atomic and molecular structure of things. Basically, I can do this..." He takes out a pencil and turns it into solid gold, then throws it up into the air, where it disapprears. Shortly after, hundreds of pencils appear in midair and start falling, only to turn into water and splash down onto the floor. The little drops of water then turn into beads of metal, which again seem to evaporate into thin air. When the students look back at Andrew, he again has his pencil. "So yeah, come take my class." Andrew then retreats back into the line of teachers.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:11 pm

"show off" Jack said to himself.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:14 pm

After all the other teachers had introduced themselves, Harry Roberts stepped forward, and started to speak. "Hello students, my name is Harry Roberts, A.K.A. Tech Speeder, but you may call me TS, or Professor Roberts. Now as for my powers...." TS said in a sly tone. He ran and appeared behind the students. "I have super speed, and this..." TS pulled out a walkie talkie. Then, the walkie talkie floated in the air, and disassembled itself, and you could see the pieces floating in mid-air. "As you can see, I can control technology," He said as the walkie talkie assembled itself and landed back in his hand. "Now, I will be teaching Power Control 101, and I am the founder of this school. TS stepped back, and put his hands behind his back, and smiled.

*&^%$#@@^&*)(&*^%$#@!#$%^%&*(*&^%&$%$#^%@$&^$(&^$#@$#!$^$%&

Taylor Song stepped out of the bus and watched some of the teachers introduce themselves. She considered every single teacher interesting, and she considered taking every class. Then she saw her Uncle, Harry Roberts, introducing himself. "Hey Uncle Harry !" Taylor said loudly.

"Ahh, Taylor, what brings you here?!?!" TS said suprisingly. "Well....... I'll tell you later..." Taylor said in a low tone. "Oh.... Ok." TS said.
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:35 pm

OOC: Please, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! HIS NAME IS "HARRY", NOT "HAIRY"!

I have taken the liberty of changing it for you.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:32 pm

OOC: lol. And like I said, making final touches to the map. It'll be up tomarrow night.

IC:

Freak listened to each introduction with interest. He leaned over to Jack, who was beside him, "oh, this looks like it's going to be a fun semester. I think I heard mention of super fights..."

Garrek, in the back as usual, was taking notes on each teacher, his quick pick-up memory serving him usefull as he remembered each name, face, and power. When he heard the kid in the black shirt and jacket (Freak's civilian clothes) mention about super fights, he had a twing of both anticipation and fear, which was easily picked up by Dr. Connors.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:02 pm

OOC:Lol thanks doomed. Hehe
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:26 pm

When the teachers were finished showing off Edward left silently. He had stuff to do elsewhere.

----------------------------

Molach was excited. Never before had he seen anyone with powers before, let alone seen people put up such a show with them.
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  CasketGrinder23 Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:22 pm

Zeke was watching the teachers with great interest, It was the first time that he felt at peace for a while now. This place had everything he needed to hide out for while, 'as soon as the police get off my back, I'll go home and get away society to train my power' Zeke said as he was walking back to his room when a flaming man bursted through the ceiling and into the principal office with great ease.

"Ow, that stung!" the flaming man yelled as he looked at his arm and it was broken; but like it was moving on it's own, the bone in his arm repositioned it's self and the man dusted himself off and he noticed Zeke standing there in shock at what he just saw.

" Oh get used to it kid, you'll see more of this once we send you out in the field without -- Look out!" The flaming man yelled as he pushed Zeke out of the way from an oncoming tentacle that was about to crush Zeke. The tentacle looked slimy and was black with huge purple blobs of goo on it, the man then sent a huge Fireball at the tentacle and it caught ablaze for a few moments and giving The flaming man enough time for Zeke to run to the principal and get help.

"KID GET THE PRINCIPAL, I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS BEAST ALONE! GO NOW!!!" The flaming man yelled at Zeke and Zeke ran to the principal like a bat out of hell. As soon as he got there, he kicked the door open with all his might and ran in as white as a ghost, So white that you think that he was dead. As soon as he as he left the room, Joshua laughed and started snickering.

"OK Phil you can come out now and thanks for the prank ... gets them every year!" Joshua guffed as a zipper inside the tentacle unzipped and a man stood up out of it.

"No problem, glad to do it every year!" Phil said with humor in his voice as he rapped up the tentacle with ease

"yes but sad to say this is my last year doing it, damn boss gives me a cut off my paycheck every year for it ... Oh well it's worth the look on the faces of those kids!" Joshua said as he and his friend walked out of the room with huge smiles on their faces and still laughing.

"M-m-monster... F-flaming M-man... Ne ....ne.... needs Help!" Zeke said petrified as he walked into the room, He curled into a ball on the floor next to the desk and started rocking back and forth.
CasketGrinder23
CasketGrinder23

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next