Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UGFC [playing]

+2
thedoomedpixel
Wolfie
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UGFC [playing] Empty UGFC [playing]

Post  Wolfie Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:32 am

A message has leaked out. A message of a secret Fight Club to be organized in Downtown L.A. by California’s strongest and most powerful business leader, Johnathan Brask. Many fighters have received this message, and decided to answer the call. They find that the club exists along the docks of California, In a warehouse built specifically for this purpose.

"I am glad that so many have come to the grand opening of our little...organization," Said Brask at the front of the dimly lit room. "I can't wait to see you all tearing it up in the cell. I must first however, tell you the rules. Of which there are none but two.”

“Number one: Kick ass or get your ass kicked. Number Two: NO ONE, I mean NO...ONE talks about fight club outside of these walls unless it’s in closed quarters. If word of this gets out and I get the hit, I swear to each of you, I’ll find the little snitch and will personally...rip...their...spine out.” Brask bent a crow bar he had to emphasize his point, then tossed it aside.

“That being said, I now must ask you of your...allegiance.”

Brask watched their reactions closely.

"What I mean..is how can a truly trust all of you? How can I be sure that all of you will be capable of keeping our private club...private?”

“To answer this, all you have to do is go through a little screening. You’ll never know when it’s coming, or how it’s going to happen. But believe me...It’ll happen.”

“Are there any questions?”

“Yeah,” Piped up Kyle Strom, “What of these ‘Supers’. What if they want to join?”

“Ah. So glad you asked. As you all are aware, Supers have been on the rise, so I now believe that it’s time to introduce them to our world. Ladies and Gentlemen of Fight Club, Supers shall be allowed to not only enter the roster, but use their abilities as well. This may prove to be of ill fate for you normal people.”

“That aside, I again welcome you to the time of your lives. For this...is...FIGHT CLUB!”

The double-doors behind Brask snap open to reveal a form of arena. A ring in the center and spectator benches on the sides. On the opposite side of the room are doors that seem to lead to locker rooms and a weight room.

“Go and meet your other competitors. Get to know them well. The next time you see them, just might be in the opposite corner.”

With that, Brask stepped away from the doors, and over to a group of businessmen with whom he started chatting.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

UGFC [playing] Empty Re: UGFC [playing]

Post  thedoomedpixel Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Ken looks around slightly dumbfounded. "Uh, well, that was easy." he said. He decided to set his locker up and otherwise make himself at home. He was in no hurry to fight; he would have his chance.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Phil walked around the room. He observed everyone closely.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:03 pm

Wolly walked to the back and put his stuff in a locker. After that he went to the arena and checked out the cage he would be beating the crap, and getting beat the crap out of in. He leaned against the ropes, then walked in the center and started punching and kicking the air in a style never seen before. "seems nice" he said
Cold kill
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:35 am

Ken is slightly amused by the show-off. "What seems nice, the air? Yeah, I imagine they have it specially imported. None of that crap from the outside." Ken dripped with sarcasm.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:18 pm

As Brask is talking to the businessmen, another black cadilac pulls up, and a large African American man climbed out. One of the appearent business partners seemed unnerved.

"Brask, if news of this place is caught by the wrong set of ears..."

"Board member Banks, there's no need to worry. All the youngsters here have their lips sealed. And even if word DID get out, you know I have my...influences."

"Some more than others," Said the african american as he approached the group.

"Mr. Big. Good for you to join us. I hoped you wouldn't miss the opening, what with being General Manager and all."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, Mr. Brask."

------------------------------------------------------------

Bricks looked around at tall the fighters.

hehe. This is gonna be fun.

He decided to take a look inside, finding Wolly going at it with Ken watching. Bricks walked over to them, giving a slight chuckle at Wolly's performance..

"You know it's going to take more than that to make it in here, right?"
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:14 pm

" I didnt notice I had a crowd" Said Wolly looking at Ken when another guy came and and insulted his fighting skills.

"he, you havent seen anything yet man!" Wolly jumped out of the ring. "The name's Wolly" He said to Ken and Bricks.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:16 pm

"Wolly" Ken flashes a quick, sideways smile, showing off his surprisingly white, and even more surprisingly sharp teeth. His amber eyes, however, hold no such welcome. He holds his hand out; through his gloves, sharp points are visible at the ends of each of his fingers.

"My name's Ken."
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Wolly shakes hands with Ken, A wicked smile poped up on his face for a sec, but vanished soon after.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Bricks laughed at Wolly, "I can say the same thing, Wolly. You heard what Brask said, right? Supers allowed. Which means you guys are in trouble. Name's Bricks, and I'm called that for good reason."
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Ken flashed another one of his fake half-smiles, giving others the impression that he does this quite a bit. "And some of us..." he extends his hand to shake Brick's, "...aren't even supers. Some of us are a whole other breed of dog."
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:54 am

"Meh, i like to keep things s secret for a while" Woly said with a laugh.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:50 am

Bricks looked to Ken with a smirk, clasping his hand tight and now ignoring Wolly, "Well, then...can't wait to see this dog have it's day."
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:07 pm

"Whens the fisrt fight, i cant wait to see some action!" Wolly said with excitement.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:04 pm

"Your enthusiasm is inspiring. If you want to fight so badly, I'm up for it."

OOC: Also, ColdKill, I think you should specify exactly what the limits are to your healing factor. If I'm going to be dictating in precise detail how exactly I'm going to rip your intestines out, I wanna get the details RIGHT.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:21 pm

OOC: OK, ill try my best. You can actually get under my skin into my stomach to take out my intestines with out it healing right away, if that was one thing you were asking. (Though I would much rather you TKO him instead of kill him). If he gets cut, first the healing starts from where the cut first started. So if you slice his face it will look like some one is just erasing it. He CAN fell pain, so slice at him all you want; he is going to fell it. His bones heal almost instantly; he uses this feature as a finisher also. If he gets shot in the head, he dies, end of story. He is totally capable of dieing, just not at easily, like, you won’t see him dieing from loose of blood, the wound would heal before to much blood is lost.

IC: A wicked smile crossed Wolly's face. You could hear a change in his voice, it was much more rough. "Well alright, lets get to it!"
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:24 pm

Ken flashed a smile. Again.

"I think we have to talk to Mr. Big. I overheard something about fighter cards."

He walked over to Mr. Big, practically dragging Wolly behind him. "Hey, Mr. Big. Have you got anything for us, or can we just go beat each other up?
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:28 am

OOC: Remembered about them, did you?

IC:
Mr. Big and Brask both smiled at Ken as he asked his question.

"Eager to get your hands dirty, huh?" Asked Mr. Big in his deep voice, "Then lets get started. Here are your member cards," He handed them what looked like regular ID cards, "We make one for each member. Just slide each into one of the slots on the side of the board on the door, and the board will add your match to the bottom of the list, showing you when the fight will be."

Mr. Big swiped Nakashi's and Brad's cards as an example. Then the board displays:

Ken VS. Wolly \ 11/7/08 8:30 PM

"We got ourselves a fight. You two have three minutes to get ready. As for the rest, set a match and then have a seat."

Mr. Big handed out the rest of the cards and then went over to the center of the bleachers where a special box sat, followed by Brask while the businessmen all took their places on the bleachers.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:55 pm

Ken smiled. He chucked his wallet and other valuables on a nearby chair. He double-checked the security of his dog collar and then took off his shoes and gloves, revealing long, sharp claws at the end of each finger and toe. He removed the hair tie from his ponytail, allowing his hair to fall onto his shoulders. After his preparations, Ken climbs into the arena and bounces a few times to get a feel of the ground. As he does this, Wolly prepares similarly, throwing a few test punches and kicks. After their preparations, they wait in anticipation and the counter strikes off the last few seconds of their pre-match truce.

FIGHT!

As soon as the buzzer goes off, Ken runs directly towards Wolly, arms flailing madly; only now do the spectators see how truly massive his muscles are. Wolly merely takes a stance in anticipation. As Ken draws near, Wolly does a jump-spin around him and lands a successful kick to his back. Ken is knocked sideways, but regains his balance quickly. He takes another run at Wolly; this time, he makes no such mistake. As Wolly again attempts a jumpkick, Ken spins as well and with his claws manages to catch Wolly in midair and throw him onto the ground. The gashes Ken inflicts on Wolly nearly instantly heal, which catches Ken by surprise; until now, Ken thought that Wolly had no powers. Ken was not put off, though, and attempted to kick Wolly in the ribs. Wolly reacted with surprising speed, however, caught Ken's leg, and hurled him a couple feet across the arena. Ken rolled onto his back, ready to get back onto his feet, but saw Wolly standing over him. Wolly jumped high into the air and crescent-kicked Ken, his heel digging deeply into Ken's stomach. Ken rolled over, clutching his stomach. That's going to leave a bruise, he though. As Wolly swung his leg to Kick Ken again, Ken caught Wolly's foot in his surprisingly large hand. Ken let out a snarl and twisted, wrenching Wolly's foot around. The cracking was so loud that even the audience could hear it. Wolly fell to the ground, and Ken slowly got up. He was severely hunched over, but it didn't look like it was because his stomach hurt. He looked different.

As the audience watched, they saw Ken transform into something less than human. From every pore, he sprouted thick, dark red hairs. His face stretched and elongated until it looked more like a monstrous fox than anything else. His legs became thicker and more muscular, and his feet extended into the digitigrade feet of a canine. And, as a final touch, a long, poofy red tail extended from the back of his waist. His transformation was finished. Unfortunately for Wolly, the fight wasn't. Ken focused his fierce amber eyes and looked straight at Wolly. They said only one thing: pain.

The now 7-foot tall Ken hurled himself at Wolly (who, by that time, had easily healed his ankle). He was much faster, much more agile than he was in his human form. He gripped Wolly by the arm, his claws sinking deep into Wolly's flesh, and would not let go. He picked Wolly up over his head and threw him onto the ground. Wolly was at such an angle that he was able to roll with minimal damage, which healed itself soon after anyways. He ran, spun, jumped, and elbowed Ken, in the nose. Ken let out a canine whimper, stumbled back a few steps, and clutched at his nose. Wolly took the opportunity to take another kick at Ken's stomach. That was when he learned a painful lesson: Ken seemed to lose all of his squishy bits when he transformed. Wolly felt like he kicked a wall; other than Ken's taking another step back to rebalance himself, the kick didn't seem to do a whole bunch. Ken showed no pain, almost as if the previous stomach bruise had healed itself when he transformed. And now Ken was angry. When Wolly tried to hit him a third time, Ken jumped much higher in the air than should have been possible, and landed squarely on Wolly's neck. There was a crack, and Wolly's body fell motionless onto the arena floor. But, as per expectations, he started to heal once again. Ken stood over his body, intending to inflict some very serious bodily harm.

FINISH HIM!

Last edited by thedoomedpixel on Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting minor grammatical and spelling errors.)
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:02 pm

OOC: sorry I forgot to post the fight, but i just saw the movie "Fight Club" on TV lol it reminded me.

IC: Ken dragged Wolly into the cage. Ken got into his fighting stance. "I am not going easy on you, so I expect full from you"

"Oh I never intended on going easy" Wolly said with a smile. As Wolly got into his fighting stance, he loosened up; by one look it looked like you could break through his defense easily. Ken attacked first, he ran towards Wolly, and let out a furry of slashes at Wolly. Wolly blocked most of the slashes easily but Ken managed to get a few hits in. Ken slashed at Wolly, but Wolly grabbed his hand, pulled, and jump kicked him in the face. Wolly then pushed him back, and came in for a round house but Ken slashed at Wollys stomach. He gave a powerful kick at Wolly, followed be a slash right to the face leaving 3 cuts on his face. Ken grinned, but then Wolly just smiled as the wounds healed instantly, and Wolly launched at Ken. He ran the jumped and kicked Ken in the face, ken stumbled towards the roped then Wolly charged ken and rushed him to the ground. Wolly unleashed hell on kens face, he targeted his punched to kens jaw. Ken slashed once again, hitting Wolly across the chest. Wolly stumbled back. Kens face was bloody, he let out a howl, and whiskers started to grow out of his face. Soon, red hair was growing over his body until he resembled a fox like figure.

"Lets get this fight started!" yelled Ken. He ran towards Wolly, Wolly tried the step out of the way, but he couldn’t avoid him. Ken tackled woolly to the ground. He started to bite at his face, and neck. He then raised his hand high into the air, then let it drop and slice Wolly right in the face. Wolly started to bleed; Ken dragged him into the center of the ring. He started dropping slashes at Wolly. They hit like lighting strikes, each fierce, and quick. Wollys face was fully bleeding, then he looked up. "You done yet?" He said in a grim voice. "Cause I think its my turn now!" He said. The slash marks healed up and Wolly wiped the blood off his face. "Alright its time to end this!" Ken yelled. He ran towards Wolly and jumped. Wolly jumped and punched ken in the face as hard as he could, he broke some of ken's teeth, and broke some of his own knuckles, but they healed. Ken fell to the ground and howled in pain.

Ken came through with some hard punches to the face. Right hook, left jab, uppercut, left hook, right jab, left knee. Ken managed to get to his feet, he tried to rush Wolly, but Wolly spun, and elbowed ken in the jaw, breaking it. Ken fell to his knees, bleeding from the mouth …
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:04 pm

OOC: lol we kinda posted our fights at the same time. but for some reason it didnt send the first time, luckey me u sed the mighty copy ability. (lol i always past my long post on word for spell check, i suck at spelling.)
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:55 pm

Ooh...nice one. This will be interesting to see who wins this.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:24 am

OOC: Yea i just wish i knew what your transformation was like befor i made the fight.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:45 am

Josh just sat in his chair, rocking it on it's two hind legs. "When will I start to fight?" He thought in his head. He soon got bored and went up to this guy in a suit. "When Am I going to fight?" Josh asked.
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Phil watched the fight, his arms crossed, until he looked over to see a rather weak looking competitor asking about his first fight. Phil walked toward him.

"I'll fight you, if you think you're up to it.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next