Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UGFC [playing]

+2
thedoomedpixel
Wolfie
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UGFC [playing] - Page 2 Empty Re: UGFC [playing]

Post  thedoomedpixel Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:30 am

OOC: Can we PLEASE get this first one judged before we start a new fight?
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:19 pm

I've already sent my vote to Wolfie, but he hasn't signed on yet. No problem setting up the next fight ahead of time.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm

"Alrighty then.." Josh said standing up. "Looks like a tough opponent." Josh thought in his head, readying himself for his fight. Then, he realized he didn't have a members card. He went over to the boss guy, and saw a member card with his name on it. He grabbed it and saw people putting a card in a machine. "Let's go," Josh said walking past the guy.
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:59 pm

OOC: Oh yeah, and I saw wondering if we were allowed weapons?
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:25 pm

COLD KILL!

FINISH HIM!!!!

Club, what do you mean? You asking about the weapon matches?

IC:

Mr. Big just smiled at the two arranging another fight, "well, if you guys want to have a go, just scan the cards I gave you. There's still room for two more fights tonight."
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:04 pm

OOC:Nevermind... But anyways,

IC: "Thanks," Josh said as he went over to the machine. He got his card and turned around. "Ya gunna scan yours?" He asked.
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:34 pm

OOC:Sorry I am late

IC:Mike Diaz walked in to the area and announced arrogantly as if he was the baddest and the best here, "Who wants to get whooped my me in a fight, il take any of ya'll." With no regret he started laughing and turned around as if he had already beaten everyone.
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:47 am

Bricks walked over to Mike, smirking, "You have a big mouth. Want to see if you can back it up?"
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

UGFC [playing] - Page 2 Empty Final blow!

Post  Cold kill Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:50 pm

Ken sat, dazed, on his knees looking up, he turned back to human form. Wolly ran at him and kicked him with all his force in the chin, Ken flew up, then as he was comeing down, Wolly crashed down on the back of his head with a falling kick. Ken bounced as he hit the mat, Wolly hopped out of the ring, then went to his locker to change clothes.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:51 am

Men in black and blue uniforms immediatly came up and dragged the unconcous form of Ken out of the ring and onto a small stretcher, taking him to a cornor of the building that couldn't be seen too well.

Mr. Big smirked, the fights were going well, and it's only the first night. The business men were already making bets on the next fight. That reminded him. He watched for Wolly to come back out. When he did, Mr. Big indicated for him to come over.

"Now I'm going to explain the payment, as I guess you're expecting a bit of moolah out of this."

Mr. Big led Wolly over to the opposite cornor that the Paramedics went, which displayed an array of machines.

"You use the cards to varify who you are and to use these. You slide the card and select your bet. If you win, the betted money will be added to your next after-fight payment. If you lose, it will be subtracted. And for the winners, you need to slide your card through the slot on the end machine on the right to recieve your payment. It's on a timmer that starts the moment the bell rings. The ammount begins at $50, and raises $2 for every 30 seconds in...until it reaches 5 minutes, and then it starts subtracting $4 every 30 seconds. This gets you to make the fight last, but not let it take a rediculously long time."

Mr. Big led Wolly over to the end machine.

"Hand me that card of yours."

Wolly gives Mr. Big his card, and he swipes it through the slot on the side.

WINNER: Wolly \ TIME: 1:15 \ PAYMENT: $54

Out of the bottom of the machine came two twenties, a ten, and two ones. Mr. Big took the cash and gave it to Wolly, as well as his card.

"To keep us from loosing too much cash, Mr. Brask failed to mention a small rule: No more than three fights a night, unless given permission from one of us."

Last edited by Wolfie on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:28 am

OOC: Wolfie, your math is wrong. If the fight lasted 1:15, then that's 2 $2 payments. He should earn $54, not $52
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 am

Ok so I'm guessing I'm not going to get a fight?
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:11 pm

OOC: well yea sly chanleged you, now all you gotta do is write your part of the fight.

IC: :Hm, i wasnt expecting a payment, this is sweet" Wolly said puting the money in his wallet.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Josh got into the ring, as did Phil.

DING DING DING

Josh immediately started, jumping, using his powers, and and pushed himself with his powers as he stuck out his foot to try to kick Phil, but, Phil jumped out of the way, causing Josh to hit the bottom of the ring. Josh got up, barely in pain. "Alright bone head (OOC:No pun intended), let's go.." Josh said, not knowing Phil's powers. He made an energy force field around his hands, which would increase the size of his fists, and the pain he could inflict. Next he made a force field in his feet. "Now, I'm ready." Josh said as he got into a fighting stance. "You better be." Phil said as Spike's came out from everywhere of His body. "Oh crap!" He thought in his head. He ran towards Phil, using the force as he ran to give him a push. Then, all the spikes came out of Phil's body, coming directly at Josh. Josh stopped, using the force to stop all of them, except one, which entered his right leg, piercing his skin. Josh yelped with pain, and kneeled down, grabbing his leg. "Got you know." Phil said as a spike came from his hand, blunt like a club.

Phil swung at Josh. Right before the Club made contact with Josh's head, it flew out of Phil's hand. Josh then used the force to sweep Phil from under his feet, causing Phil to fall. Josh stood up, and made Phil float above the ground. But Phil overthrew Josh's force. Josh was weak, which resulted in his powers being weak. Phil held out his hands, and made a spike come out of each hand. He shot the spikes toward Josh, and Josh made the force move the spikes in a different direction. But after using his force when he was weak, made him weaker. He finally, after almost draining all of his energy, made a force disk, and shot it at Phil, hitting him in the stomach. There lay Phil, weak, and starting to stand.
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:33 pm

Doomed:

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:59 pm

$2.00 makes aa BIG difference<--Sarcasm. But anyways, waiting for Sly.
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:37 pm

OOC: I don't fully understand what Club's character's powers are, but I'll do my best.

IC: Phil watched as his opponent Josh climbed into the ring. Phil noticed right away that he was quick moving and energetic.

Phil got in the ring, took off his coat, and threw it out before the cage was closed. (I'm imagining that we're in a cage match arena)

DING DING DING!

Josh bounced around, side to side, taunting Phil. "Come on! Hit me!" He jeered. Josh sent an energy blast straight at Phil's face. Phil was sent into a backflip and landed on his stomach. Josh then kicked Phil in the side, sending him to the other side of the ring. Phil stood up and looked across the ring at Josh. five spikes, each about six inches long, extended quickly from both of his forearms. Josh's hands glowed with energy. Phil and Josh ran straight for each other and met in the center of the ring. Josh threw an energy-coated fist at Phil with all of his body weight, but Phil stepped to the side, rotated, and slashed at Josh's face with his spikes. Josh bled from the face. He turned to look at Phil, and his eyes were full of rage. He extended both arms, and Phil was thrown into the cage wall. Phil stuck against the wall for a moment before falling back to the ground. Phil, still on the ground, launched all of the spikes out of his right arm, then out of his left. Josh used the force to knock the first set of spikes to the side, but the second group all hit him in the shoulder. Josh yelled in pain.

Phil made two three foot long spikes, and held them in each hand as he ran at Josh. Phil swung them at Josh like clubs. Josh made a small energy shield on each of his arms, and began blocking each blow. He waited for a break in Phil's constant barrage of attacks before he made his move. Josh jabbed, hitting Phil in the face. He charged his hand with even more energy and tried swinging at Phil, but Phil ducked under it. Phil turned around and grabbed Josh by the sides of the head, then slammed him face first into the cage wall. Josh staggered back...
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 pm

"So, Bricks, you want me to show you why I have such a big mouth?" Diaz retored, pausing in the middle of the scentence to rethink what he was saying, then backed it up with a threatening gesture.
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:39 am

OOC: Sly...FINISH HIM

IC:

Mr. Big smiled through his cigar, this place is gonna be big.

Meanwhile Bricks smirked at Diaz with a chuckle, "It's a big mouth that's about to be broken. Let's go." He led the way over to the match-up machine and slid his card, still grinning. I was hoping I'd get a match. Show them who's the one to really fear
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Phil grabbed Josh and slammed him once again into the cage wall. Phil then grabbed the cage on both sides of Josh, pinning him against it with his own body. Spikes extended from all over Phil's body, piercing Josh all over. Phil stepped back, and Josh fell to the ground, bleeding and unconscious.

Last edited by Sly Guy on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Wolly was watching the spikey guy and josh go at it. He was close to the ring, once the fight was over he got knocked out of the way by that guy, Bricks. He could tell he was eager to fight, Wolly was about to go sit down when he saw Bricks slide his card. "Nevermind" He thought to himself, and stayed next to the ring waiting for the next fight to sart.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:17 pm

After these happenings, Ken walks out of a set of swinging double-doors. He looks healthy, but exhausted. He puts his shoes and gloves back on. He then kind of trudges outside. Anyone watching him would notice that he still has a very large, red, bushy tail. As the doors close, i flicks up under his jacket.

About ten minutes later, he returns with a styrofoam takeaway box. He takes a seat to watch other fights. As he does so, he slowly takes out raw pieces of meat and eats them like popcorn.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Wolly saw Ken stumble to the seats. He walked up to him and gave him a friendly hand shake "You put up one hell of a fight man!"
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:53 pm

Once again, officers in blue and black came and took the loser into the back room. Josh wakes up a little while later lying on a white bed in a white tiled room with many bandeges over his wounds. There is a 57 year old man there in a white doctor's coat. His wrinkly face and short, grey hair clearly show his age, but his voice is as strong as ever. ((If you ever watch NCIS, he looks just like the old cororner guy.))

"Good evening to you. I am Doctor Winger, the UGFC medical officer. You are the second of many patients. You seem to have taken quite the beating tonight, judging from your wounds. I suggest you wait a day or two as that stuff heals up before getting up, and at least one other before ."

Dr. Winger sat on a rolling stool.

"Nasty business this club is, but so exhilerating. I'm looking forward to the rest of the matches."

Last edited by Wolfie on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Ken begrudgingly, and achingly, wipes his hand off and shakes Wolly's.

"You did too, apparently."
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down