Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning}

+5
MegaGoober
RussianMan
Free2ryhme
EDXROX
TechnoNazi
9 posters

Go down

The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning} Empty The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning}

Post  TechnoNazi Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:50 pm

Hey guys! I've cooked up a new fantasy Rp, the information will be on multiple posts, so give me time to type it up.
-----------------

“If history tends to repeat itself and the smallest person can change the course of history, then history must be the laziest being in existence, I will not submit to natures Occam's razor.”

This is a fantasy game that I have created. I will be acting as a game master as well as playing a character in the world. The game master means that I will create the scenarios that you experience, the NPCs you meet, and the villages you stumble upon. Because of this style, I am only a mortal, I will post as best as I can. So the pace of this game maybe slower than normal. Interaction with characters will not be handled by me, so if you talk and interact with another character, I will watch (unless an NPC is watching as well.)

I am being very restrictive on how powerful characters are in this game. I will be looking at peoples characters and accepting and rejecting things. If you do not wish people to know about your character, that is fine PM me. Think of characters that are level one people with powers. You will post some sort of shell here tho.

Da Rules:
3)I am the final word and what characters and traits are allow and not. If you go outside your powers I will not be afraid to smack you for them. If you start making up things that shouldn't, I will smack you.
4)When you make a character I may PM you about it, expect me to.
5)You are not allowed to God mod or make Mary Sues.
6)Warn me if your going away for a little while, it is perfectly fine. If you decide to leave, don't just kill your character! I hate that! You can send them off somewhere, just no cheesy deaths!
7)Player vs. Player will happen, you must have permission to 'hit' an opponent, this is their call and NOT yours. If I see some ridiculous stuff happening like players going matrix style on each other, I will start calling hits and refereeing. We don't want epeen wars here.
8)My character IS NOT the main character, the main character is not yours either. We all have characters on this world. If players start following yours, you are obviously popular.
9)No Meta Gaming! If your character doesn't know someones name, do not say it! Do not know their weaknesses just cause you read their Bio! The only meta gaming I allow is characters who want to get together and meet each other. I am fine with that, some people like to party.
10)We are friends here, take feuds somewhere else. Your characters can hate each other, doesn't mean you should hate the person.
11)The question about one liners, I don't want to see them. Even if all you want to do is respond to maybe a question someone said. You can tell us about the environment you are in, talk about your feelings, anything.
12)I allow players to make up areas as well, I am not a master mind here. I just don't expect you to find of Mace of Smiting in an inn's closet while vampires are overrunning the town. NO! I just don't want people PMing me asking, is there a candle in the room? Or weird odd things like that. I allow some free movement.
13)Rules are dynamic, I can change them and add/remove them.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Name and nicknames, I want the full one. You can tell me some are a mystery or unknown.)
Age: (Give me what your age that you look to humans and your real one. If a mystery, give me a rough estimate.)
Race: (What race? A lot of races are restricted.)
Alignment: (Are you lawful? Chaotic? Are you evil? Good? Neutral? What do you tend to do?)
Height:
Weight:
Hair Length: (Cropped, bald, below the waist? How is it tied down?)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Element Type: (Even if you don't cast magic, you have an element. Strong like earth? Flowing like water? Chaotic like fire? Free like wind? *I do not expect to see aether or lightning in here, that must be cleared by me. Light and dark have exceptions that need to be followed.*)
AppearanceWhat do you look like? What do people think of you when they see you? Do you look like a fighter, mage, archer, etc? What are you wearing? You must give me text about the appearance, you may also post a picture for visual aid. Anime, realistic, I don't mind.)
Personality: (How does the insides of your brain flow? What do you like to do? What makes you do the things you do?)
BackgroundWhat happened to you? What is your history? What have you done before now?)
Spells: (What kind of spells do you like to have? I expect to know them, you will not just randomly cast magic in my game, rhyme to your reason if you will. Spells are based off your Element.)
Powers: (Do you have special powers? What do they do, literally. How many times can you do them per day? Per week? This includes character weaknesses. Racials go here as well.)
Equipment: (Post most of what you have with you, I do expect you to pull crap out of your butt and call it an item. Be smart, I will look at this. No magical items, don't do it.)
Numbers: (Give me 5 numbers, 1-100. They can be random or of your choosing. Do not post the same numbers twice. This is like a random generator for me, you get cool stuff for this, well you might. )

You can make up races, make up items, make up locations, make up almost anything! Just PM me so I can look at it, I am quite lenient when it comes to fun mechanics. Keep in mind this is set in the real world, so no completely different continents. or anything.

Feel free to ask questions. A few more posts about this will be coming up soon. Like I said, Do NOT post character sheets yet, I will let you know when you can.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning} Empty Re: The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning}

Post  EDXROX Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Name: Zuko
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Height: 6"4
Weight: 210
Hair Length: Long
Hair Color:White
Eye Color: Black
Element Type: Fire
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/fire%20knight/Doublehex/characterportraits/guys/04079d5596726769797d71byd9.jpg
Personality: Strong, silent, and a skillful warrior. He Knows the honorable ways of the warrior and uses the power of fire careful in his blades.
Spells: Can summon fiery phoenix's from his sword and can make a giant ring of fire. And one swing of his blades it would make a wave of fire.
Powers: Slow time temporarily, and his swords can slice through anything.
Equipment: Fire Samurai armor and twin phoenix katanas.
Numbers: 5 15 75 100

Last edited by EDXROX on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

EDXROX

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning} Empty Re: The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning}

Post  TechnoNazi Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Um...if you actually read what I posted, I said not the post character sheets until I get the rest of the planning thread up. Sorry.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Alright, now everyone may post their character sheets. One more post coming up for this, though. But you can go ahead and make your character sheets now, if you want to.
----------
Races:

All races will be given an adult height, weight, age, etc. These are averages and special cases can fall out of the boundaries. Male / Female for some cases. I will be giving some general information of some races that show up in the game.

Common Races:

The common races that show in the game, but is all relative to locations. You wouldn't normally see a Dhampire far from there homeland, well by themselves.

Humans – They are pretty much everywhere. They have mingled in almost every area. Humans are the jack of all races and tend to do anything and everything. Humans looks like normal humans. The Holy Roman Empire, Kingdom of Raken, Kingdom of Franks, and about all the chaos house majority human.

Lifespan: 70 yrs
Height: 5'9” / 5'4”
Weight: 175 lbs / 140 lbs

Elves – Are located in Britain but have been known to mingle outside there homelands. They are the second most common race to be dispersed around. Elves tend to be skinnier and shorter than humans. They have long pointed ears that point straight up. Elves have a unique look and are not really mistaken for human. Elves tend to have a more noble feel to them, as if they look down to other races. Elves can see in the dark a little bit better than humans.

Lifespan: 400 yrs
Height: 5'0” / 5'0”
Weight: 110 lbs / 105 lbs

Dwarfs – Located commonly in the Scotland, they only have been spreading around in Ireland. Rare to see them off those two locations, but they have been known to be in Scandinavia. Dwarfs are shorter than humans but wider. You can tell that a dwarf is not a small human by the huge beard, a stocky build, and the beer breath... and if from Scotland, the very unique accent. Dwarfs have a down to earth attitude, pun attended, who aren't afraid to get into people's faces.

Lifespan: 120 yrs
Height: 4'2” / 4'0”
Weight: 165 lbs / 135 lbs

Orcs – Located in the regions of Scandinavia, homeland of Norway. Orcs are much more aggressive than humans and tend to be stronger and bulkier. They do not typically harbor good looks, or hygiene, and are less intelligent. They have a huge duo of bottom teeth that stick out of their mouths. There skin darker and more green than humans. Orcs love do brawl and have an interesting sense of honor. If it was strong, it was honorable. Orcs tend to be a sailing savvy.

Lifespan: 60 yrs
Height: 6'0” / 5'7”
Weight: 250 lbs / 210 lbs

Dragon Bloods – Are the backbone of the Califates. They look like humans with a more tan complexion and tend to be tallier. The race has been none to have dragon's blood in there veins, making them a little more resistance to magics and sometimes take a feature of their ancient heritage. It is not uncommon for a dragon blood to have one, and only one, trait ability like claws, fangs, tail, dragon eyes or even wings. (The wings have to be trained to allow flight, so it is rare for them to be useful.) The race has a more serious attitude about life and are less comedian like. Outsiders may say they don't have a sense of humor.

Lifespan: 100 yrs
Height: 5'11” / 5'6”
Weight: 185 lbs / 150 lbs

Dhampires – Half Vampires is what it means, but they can range in how much vampire blood is in them. They are located in the Eastern Orthodox Empire and normally do not leave there homes. All dhampires have claws, fangs, and red eyes. (Rare case of purple eyes.) Dhampires tend to be half vampire and half human, but cases of other races have been sited. Some races cannot become a vampire so a half vampire is impossible. The lifespan is always 4x the normal lifespan, making 280 yrs for humans. Dhampires are living beings and are not much stronger than humans, if any. What they make up for it, is when they rage and there natural ability to use Blood magics. Dhampires do not require blood to live, but they can go into Blood Rages where they want to drink blood. Their bite does not turn people. They are weaker to holy damage than normal people, the sun is annoying at most, and holy water has no effect. Dhampires tend to be more loyal than most, especially to their nobles, who are full vampires. Dhamires can see a little bit better in the dark than humans.

Lifespan: 280 yrs
Height: 5'10” / 5'5”

Halfings – They have no countries and usually don't have a halfling only towns. They are the most accepting of others race and are usually quite nice. In society they are considered pick pockets and thieves but they can play a lot of very good roles in a town. They are known to work hard and are determined. The characteristics are different than a gnome or a dwarf, so mixing up the three would be an insult, not even human children quite look the same. Halfings are the third race to be spread and are even accepted in some of the most elitist of places.

Lifespan: 110 yrs
Height: 3'1” / 2'11”
Weight: 35 lbs / 30 lbs

Gnomes – The only minor race to hold a country, even if they are considered common. They live in the chaos of Bohem, the only non-human major chaos. Gnomes are known for magic and inventions and can be scary when they want people to 'help' them with something. Gnomes have an awkward look to there faces and bodies making them easy to notice which race. Even if it looks like gnomes are a bunch of absent minded crazies, they can be deadly in combat because of their magic.

Lifespan: 180 yrs
Height: 3'5” / 3'3”

Katze – A cat race located in Leons. Because of the isolation from the rest of the world, it is rare to see their race outside of the Leons. There homeland currently over run with Califate invaders, a lot goto war to defend their country. It is possible to see them in the Kingdom of the Franks, but even then war is still present. The race have a very interesting difference between men and women. Men tend to be bulky and strong as women tend to be small and agile. Males seem to be loyaler as females take the more sneakier side. Of course you wouldn't want to say that to their face. Claws, cat ears, feline tails, they look more half cat, half human. They can hear quite well and can see in the dark a little bit. There smell is also a little bit better.

Lifespan: 90 yrs
Height: 5'8” / 4'10”
Weight: 170 lbs / 90 lbs

Uncommon Races:

The uncommon races do not have any common areas or are not organized. Most half races show here cause breeding between races is a minimum and/or usually turns out without result. Most of the races will cause riots or mobs of villagers to attack them or just plain racism. Playing one of these races gain benefits but many weaknesses also apply.

Half Dragons – Huge hulking creatures, the half dragonkin are a deadly creature. They have scales, wings, claws, fangs, tails and horns. Honored by the Dragon bloods, these monsters of a creature are actually quite calm. They are considered wise and usually help run the dragon bloods' communities. They are the strongest of the humanoid races and one of the most resilient. Normal weapons have trouble going through their skin. They can also breath fire out of their mouths, not an easy feat. Any where else these creatures are considered demons and devils. The wings are not for show as they can fly with decent speeds.

Lifespan: 600 yrs
Height: 6'4” / 6'0”
Weight: 270 lbs / 220 lbs

Werewolves – Now understand that werewolves are a race, not a sickness. You are born a werewolf, not created. Werewolves are very secluded from the outside world, staying in the far ranges of the Mihferitas. People do not go into Mihferitas and werewolves typically don't go out. Only some go out for personal reasons or because they were choose to go out. Werewolves look like humans besides the wolf tail, claws, wolf ears, and extremely good scent. They see in the dark a bit and can hear well. They are able to turn into a werewolf form which completely covers them in fur and makes their senses and strength rise. Werewolves generally are not welcome in other settlements, but they have been seen in Chaos of Poland.

Lifespan: 500 yrs
Height: 5'11” / 5'7”
Weight: 185 lbs / 145 lbs

Vampires – Two types of vampires, the nobles and the wilds. A noble vampire is one that runs the Eastern Orthodox Empire. Highly respected by the Dhampires. They are generally cunning, smart, and, at times, ruthless. They are typically of noble blood, but some houses can be non noble. Wild vampires are simply vampires that have no boundaries. They can be found anywhere feeding on the living. Most races do not like this kind of vampire, not even the Dhampires. Wild vampires are vampires who feed for their lust of blood. Vampire disease is transferred thru biting or other fluid transferring methods. Even being undead, vampires can still breed with other races. (Only works if the other person isn't a vampire, however they become one afterwards. *Just cause you can, doesn't mean you should, take it to the tells.*) Vampires are the undead and cannot stand the sun light, burns them as they sit in it. Holy water effects them and burns their skin. They are very weak versus holy magic. They are naturally imbued with blood and dark magics. They are strong, senses high with full ability to see in the dark. They have a good scent and hearing. They require blood every once in a while, depending on how much they use their powers. They can feed off Dhamipres without turning them, but the taste of human is the best. Every new transformed vampire go into blood rages and attempt to feed abnormally as they burn their own blood in the conversion. The only way to officially kill a vampire is severing the head, even if their blood is drained they can live (just not move). Blood equals energy, no blood nothing moves. Vampires low on blood stop using magic and use brute force, to conserve blood.

Lifespan: Infinity
Height: Same as bitten.
Weight: Same as bitten.

Half Elves – It is no secret, half elves are called the Immortals. It is just simply that they stop aging near what looks like the human age of 16-22 years old. They may be immortal, but they can die like everyone else and they tend to die quickly. Not known for their luck, half elves are not welcomed in about any race. That is because of a lot of misconceptions and ignorance to the race of half elves. Some religions think they takes souls out of people or feed off mortals which is just not the case. Half elves look like humans with long elf ears. Half elves are one of the rarest races, because of the chances of a baby being born from elves and humans are rare. Discovered half elves start riots amongst the village.

Lifespan: Infinity
Height: 5'2” / 5'0”
Weight: 135 lbs / 120 lbs

Half Orcs – Often known as 'brutes' this race is extremely strong and smart. It is like taking orcs and humans and combining the two, taking all the strengths. They have the size of a Orc but the intelligence of a Human. They are very rare, as just like half elves, so only a few exist. They would look like oversize humans if they didn't share the teeth of an orc, making them look like human toned orcs. Because of land locations, half orcs are found in Scandinavia and are accepted among the people there. Half orcs can make some of the best warriors, so they fit in.

Lifespan: 65 yrs
Height: 6'0” / 5'7”
Weight: 250 lbs / 210 lbs

Pseutrols – A race of trolls, often called 'fake trolls' as they are nothing like their big berserker cousins. Rumor has it that they are some sort of half troll, but people don't really want to think how that happened. They look like green elves in size, as they share the same ears but have tusks like an orc. (Some people believe they are ancestors of the elves, as half troll seems more wild.) They have been called cannibals, but no fact shows to it. They regenerate from wounds much faster than others, but they have a weakness to fire, similar to trolls. They can be found in Mihferitas or the Chaos of Poland. They tend to be magic users and have an interesting look on life. They like meat and like to be lazy when they can.

Lifespan: 55 yrs
Height: 5'2” / 5'0”
Weight: 120 lbs / 110 lbs

Dhrows – The race that takes the Kingdom of Pamplona, the only hated race that has a kingdom. Dhrows are elves with a much darker complexion and usually have a bright colored hair and eyes. They call themselves elves and the others 'High Elves', so calling a Dhrow a Dhrow can be offensive to some. The general idea of the race is evil, but not all Dhrow are. Dhrow have that up to no good look to them, so villages tend to hate them. They mostly stay in their country, but have been known to help the Franks against the High elves. Other than some minor things, they look like elves.

Lifespan: 400 yrs
Height: 5'0” / 5'0”
Weight: 110 lbs / 105 lbs

Other Races:

There are other races, some can and cannot be played as PC. I also leave the door open for made up races, like my character, that falls into that category. (If you meet my character, maybe you can ask. ) If you make up a character, I need to know powers, if any, and how the race will effect my world. A lot of races can be placed in Mihferitas as it is a huge melting pot for unusual races.

Lifespan: # yrs
Height: #'#” / #'#”
Weight: ### lbs / ### lbs
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  EDXROX Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:27 pm

So is my character accepted?

EDXROX

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:45 pm

NO JAPANESE WEAPONS!

Big no-no. Characters have not been to Japan unless they explain to me that they have. If they did, they can take weapons if they like. Don't just go to Japan cause you like the weapon there! Have a good reason! The only known adventuring party that went there was Marco Polo. (Yes he exists.) Seriously, next ninja/samurai sword gets serious eyes. ಠ_ಠ. Same goes for samurai/ninja armor.

Hair and Eye Colors- This is not an anime. While white hair is accepted, red eyes are not allowed, not even to vampires. Keep hair and eye colors realistic guys, seariously.

Magic- No. Just no. The spells are incredibly overpowered. Either edit them to make them more simple and way less powerful or simply have so spells at all.

Powers- While the slow time power temporarily power is o.k, the 'sword can slice through anything' is not. Come on, guys! Be at least a little realistic!

Like I said, I'm being pretty picky with characters.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:24 pm

I will join give me time though
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning} Empty Nevermind, cancel my character.

Post  RussianMan Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:46 pm

How do I delete this post?

Last edited by Kitty-Kat on Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  EDXROX Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:30 pm

Gee like I didn't know Marco Polo exists. (I'm being sarcastic!)

EDXROX

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning} Empty MegaGoober's Character

Post  MegaGoober Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Name: Alexei "Ace" Acid
Alignment: Lawful, Good, Noble, Honorable
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 180
Hair Length: Flat-Top and a Mullet
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Cyan
Element Type: Fire Discipline with some Wind attributes.
Appearance: Warrior-like. Swordsman / Fighter with leather and steel armor.
Personality: Can be kind and courteous, but is usually distant and focused, which can make him seem cold and a little mean.
Background: Grew up royalty and is on the way to becoming the king of a powerful empire in Europe. He has been trained in the ways of the poison mages of southern Africa and knows much about nature as well. Not much has happened in his past, but much is about to in his near future.
Spells: Poison Weapon Enchantment, Flame Sphere (Projectile), Blaze Fist / Foot (Body Enchant), Searing Gust (Projectile), Swiftness of Heart (Power-Up, +Speed / +Stamina)
Powers: No real powers, but incredibly skilled with weaponry and an amazing fighter. Can also handle magic very well.
Equipment: Hrunting (Falchion blade, easily enchanted), Armos Buckler (Sturdy Ancient Shield)
Numbers: 37, 21, 22, 28, 6
https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/14/07/56/ace_ac12.png
MegaGoober
MegaGoober

Male Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:48 pm

Name: Venus

Race: Half Elf

Alignment: Neutral

Height: 1,80 m

Weight: 63 kg

Hair Length: Long

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Appearance: The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning} Venus10

Personality: Very friendly.

Background: Venus is a child of a human prince and an Elf pristness. She was trained bythe Captain of the Royal Guard and she was spending many hours studing magic books in the Royal Library and took lessons from the Grandmagister of the Royal Temple.

She become very skillful in melee combat knowing how to strike with strenght and speed, avoiding and blocking incoming attacks. With all this training in melee combat she had no time to learn how to use ranged weapons exept some basic training in bows. Studing all these books and taking lessons Venus became very smart and she learnd how to fight wizards and use magic.

Spells: The spells are based on DIABLO II.
Fireball: A ball of fire that damage one enemy. (2 or 3 will kill a normal enemy)
Firewall: A wall of fire that is used to block incoming attackers. (1 will kill a normal enemy)
Flamewave: A wall of fire that is used to damage multiple enemies. (1 will kill a normal enemy)
Inferno: A line of fire that strikes all enemies that are in the line of fire. (2 or 3 will kill a normal enemy)

Powers: Proud of the Elves that enchaned stenght, agility, durability and speed. To use this power again Venus must rest.

Equipment:
Ancient Elven Armor: An armor made by elven mithril. It was made at the period when the Elfs were the most powerfull race on earth.
Ancient Elven Sword: An armor made by elven mithril. A sword that can't be broaken and thow it is very light, strikes the enemy dealing lots af damage.
Ancient Elven Shield: An armor made by elven mithril. A shield that can't be broaken.

Numbers: 10 - 22 - 36 - 89 - 92

Last edited by Razor23 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:12 am

look good, but is the gm still arround?
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 am

He signed on yesterday at 2:00.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Yes, I'm still here. Sorry, haven't been on in a while. I just got both Tabula Rasa and Fallout 3 so...I think thats easily understandable Very Happy.

Anyway, MegaGoober, accepted as long as there are limitations or cons to the enchantments. Like upon enchanting, his speed or something decreases. I would like at least 2 limitations or cons. Razor, maybe fill out descriptions for the spells, making sure there are certain limitations.

I take how much power characters have seriously now. I just think the completely overpowered one-shot everything RPs have gotten out of hand.

Ok, done with the short lecture. Also, for both of you, maybe have a short story or history behind the weapons/armor, make the character seem real.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Kingdoms, The Rise of Guilds {Planning} Empty Clarity of Thought

Post  MegaGoober Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 pm

--Spells: Poison Weapon Enchantment, Flame Sphere (Projectile), Blaze Fist / Foot (Body Enchant), Searing Gust (Projectile), Swiftness of Heart (Power-Up, +Speed / +Stamina)--
--Equipment: Hrunting (Falchion blade, easily enchanted), Armos Buckler (Sturdy Ancient Shield)--

When Ace uses poison enchantments, the weapon of choice or target is endowed with the ability to poison anything that is struck with it (to a degree, including resistances, etc.), but long-time use of an enchantment can also slowly but exponentionally drain away his health and poison the user as well.

The Flame Sphere spell is a powerful projectile magic that is cast by enflaming an object, fashioning it into a small orb, and throwing it at the target, where it explodes and can cause massive fire damage, depending on the distance, object used to make it, and the user's skill. However, if the user does not make it fully into a sphere, it can either backfire as he throws it, hurting himself, or detonate prematurely, before it hits its target.

Flame Body Enchants work by enflaming a part of the user's body, most preferrably the fist(s) or the foot (feet). That part of the body is them engulfed in fire, and can burn or do more damage to enemies. Similiar to the poison enchant, it can hurt and / or burnthe user if he or she uses it for too long.

The Searing Gust spell is a comination of the wind and fire elements, and can even be used by simply mixing fire with a gust of natural or self-made wind. It can them be shot at the target, blowing it back with max speed and heat. The only drawback is an updraft, where, the hot air is sent back to the caster by another force of wind currents.

Swiftness of Heart is a spell that increases the user's speed, stamina, magic, and spirit, while lowering the users offensive and defensive capabilities. It should only be used when the user needs to get somewhere fast or is escaping from something, although it could be useful in battle if the user already has high attack and defense.

The Hrunting is a sword that was made for the sole use of the most skilled poison warrior in the poison tribes, but when their chied died suddenly, and the tribe was scattered, the maker passed it on to Ace when he ran into him in his home city one day. He taught Ace how to use it, and even added additional decorations and materials to make it sturdier and easier to wield. It is a sword made of a special steel that was abundant when the poison tribes were still together, but now that no-one knows where to find it, it in extremely rare. The hilt and handle are made of pure silver with gold designs and tough leather strips for grip. The blade itself is the shape of a special kind of scimitar, called a falchion. It is much thicker in width than a normal scimitar, and has a unique craft to it that sometimes makes it whistle and soar through the air when it is swung. When the Hrunting is enchanted, it grows in size and becomes a bright shade of pink, with poisonous flames surrounding the blade.

The Armos Buckler was once the shield of a temple guard of ancient Mesopotamia, and was handed down through the generations across the aztec and mayan civilizations. Finally, when it was sealed away after the holder's death, Ace's grandfather discovered it on one of his journeys and kept it hidden with him until his grandson's coming of age, when he at last gave it to him as a present. It is a shield made of very sturdy and
very ancient stone.
MegaGoober
MegaGoober

Male Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach! Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:39 am

Name:
(public) he calls himself Kage
(real) Cornelius Durwall but his closest friend often called him Kage
(public) it is hard to see with his cloak on.
(covered) he looks 25 or so
(real) he is 47
Race:
(public) Unknown
(real) Demon-blooded (Feral)(failed ritual)
(side notes) He was once human but now he doesn’t know what he is himself
Alignment: Chaotic Good. he will do everything to save a life but he wont hesitate to kill someone to save an other.
Height: 5’9”
Weight: ~160
Hair Length:
(Public)Unknown
(Covered)Long hair
Hair Color:
(public) unknown
(covered) white
Eye Color: if you look closely you can still see the green of his eyes although now they look more like there grey
Element Type: Water
Appearance:
(Public) he is wearing a large black hood and large metal mask covering his head and face. Only his eyes remain visible. He is wearing a black leather tunic and pants. On his back is a bow and a quiver with arrows. There are 2 small swords or strapped on either side of his waist.
(Covered) he has almost vampire like teeth and he has a big patch of red demonic skin covering about 1/3 of his body. This includes: part of his face and neck, his upper right arm and shoulder, the right side of his torso and part of his right leg. on his back the are a few small easily covered horn running along his spine. Form the looks of it they have just began to grow
(side note) his appearance is still changing, but at this rate it will take at leased 50 years for him to fully loose his human side
Personality:
(public) he always separates himself for other people and only speaks to them when spoken too. He will not stop to get a cat out of a tree but he cannot resist the call of someone in mortal danger either.
(reason) he tells himself that he is not deserving of happiness so he stays away from it as much as he can. But in reality he is just scared that people will find out what he has become.
Background:
(Public) he doesn’t talk about it, EVER!
(Real) He once was a gifted mage. He was only 21 years old but already he belonged to a few of the most powerful mages. But because of his young age he always found himself short of experience in comparison to the other mages. He wanted to be the best there was and so he went to look for anything that could grant him more power to compensate. It took almost 2 years but in the end he found a scroll containing a ritual. This ritual was supposed to give him enormous power. He only needed some blood of a Bwegalthi (a particular powerful catlike demon). The scroll also contained information on how to summon the demon. The sacrifice of a loved one and a few chants was all that was necessary. Seemed simple enough. So he sacrificed his wife and battled the demon for a few drops of his blood. The battle consumed the village of Chisley were he lived. Destroying everything there and killing most of the people that lived there. But in the end he was successful in wounding the demon before it fled. That same night he preformed the ritual taken only a few hours. But the ritual backfired for some unknown reason. Instead of giving him enormous powers he was stripped of his. Not only that but his body slowly stated to mutate into something else. In the end he realized that his greed had cost him everything. His powers, his wife, his appearance, his home and even the village he lived in. The last 24 years he spend fighting evil and training his skills in both bow and swords in an attempt to pay for his sins.
Spells:
(public) none but he seems to know a lot about it.
(real) he knows many spells including some real powerful ones but he lost the ability to cast them.
Powers:
(public) he seems to be stronger than normal and seems to be able to see in the night
(real) his transformation gave him increased reflexes, strength (about 2 times normal) ,night vision and he is able to recover form the deepest wounds in just 2 or 3 days.
Equipment: Two finely crafted short swords, a long bow and a quiver of arrows.
Combat style: he usually fights from the cover of darkness, using his bow to kill his enemies before they can find out where they are being attacked from.
Numbers: 6, 16, 70, 75, 94

(public) can usualy be seen just by looking at him.
(coverd) if you ever get to see beyond his mask and hood. this is what you will see
(real) if you ever get to know him this is what you might learn
(side-note) just some clarification

I have also incuded some lore used in this character.

Lore:
Demon-blooded (Feral)(failed ritual)
The result of a failed ritual involving a catlike demon. The result differs from person to person but known attributes are: horns, demonic skin (sometimes partial) night vision, increased strength and reflexes, fast healing from wounds and claws though usually accompanied by full demonic skin. this race is extremely rare because it is the result of a very difficult and in most eyes sacrilegious ritual.
Lifespan: 500 yrs
Height: as before / as before
Weight: as before / as before

Demon-Blooded (Feral)
The result of a successful ritual involving a catlike demon. In appearance it is still a man but the only difference is the demon blood in his veins. It is said that people who have undergone this ritual are stronger, faster then ever before. And on top of that their magical abilities are increased enormously. Some even say that a spell from a demon-blooded is ten time stronger than normal.
Lifespan: 600 yrs
Height: as before / as before
Weight: as before / as before

Bwegalthi
A demon that looks like a big red cat with horns sticking out all over his body. It is said that it can swipe trough metal with his claws as if it was butter. This kind of demon is rarely seen in our world. Its Wounds are healed within minutes making this beast almost impossible to kill.
Lifespan: 20.000 yrs
Height: 12’0”
Weight: 2 tons

Destruction of Chisley

24 years ago a Bwegathi attacked the small village of Chisley. the few witnesses who survived to tell the tale described the event as a huge red cat with horns fighting a local mage by the name of Cornelius Durwall. Cornelius was know as one of the most gifted mages of the time. after the battle which destroyed the town Cornelius disappeared. rumor has it that he killed his wife and brought the demon to the village in the first place.

I uderstand if this is a bit to much. I am fully prepared to change things if required.[b]
Molach!
Molach!

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:16 pm

Cool character, Molach! As long as he doesn't fein death and you apply limitations or cons to the powers, we have an acceptance! Same with you, Mega. You're now accepted.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:34 pm

I forgot to post my character :3.

---

Name: Bastion Armenrel (As Always)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 155 lbs.
Hair Length: Neck length, neatly combed and parted in the middle.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Appearance:Bastion is a low-born sellsword of great skill. He has a lean, wolfish appearance, a black sense of humor, and a pragmatic, thoroughly amoral philosophy. His black hair hangs down to his lower neck, neatly combed and parted. When not wearing his loose fitting armor- a combination of both knightlike metal armor and leather armor- Bastion is garbed in a simple dark purple tunic and tan colored silk pants. At all times, however, Bastion wears his leather boots.

Bastion's nose hooks down like a bird's beak. His eyes are almond shaped and blue, and flicker back and forth constantly.

Background: Bastion Armenrel was originaly a smuggler, before becoming a mercenary captain at the age of 30. Before that, Bastion had an easy life. His father and mother took care of him, the house, and also did most of the work. When he heard news of a possible bandit raid in his home town in Germany, he took-rather, stole his ill father's blade to held defend the town, and his own family. When the raid finaly was bestowed upon the small village, Bastion fled in fear of death, forgetting about his own family. His father, mother, and brother had all died that day.

The thing that troubled Bastion the most that day, was the fact that he enjoyed his time in combat with the bandits. With no where to go, Bastion forced himself to become a mercenary for hire, searching for work at roadside inns and towns or villages. At the age of 30, Bastion gathered up old friends and donned a set of new armor and brandished a new weapon. He was announced a sellsword, leading his mercenary group into battles and the like.

When his squadmates were killed during a mission, his reputation was damaged, and Bastion decided he would try his chance at knighthood. When that failed, Bastion's craving for battle led him to become a mercenary yet again.

Spells: None
Powers: None
Equipment: His shortsword, which he nicknamed 'Edge', for it's sinister spiked hilt. Bastion still dons his loose mesh armor, wearing no helmet. As for necessities, Bastion carries with him a few pouches of apples, beef, and even a flask of water or two.
Numbers: 79,80,81,82, 3

Alright, working on the IC. Still accepting Characters.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:16 am

I made the changes, can you see them and tell me if i am accepted?
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Oh, sorry, hadn't noticed. You should have told me! :3

*scans over profile*

Looks good now, accepted.

The IC thread will be up in a moment. My internet was down yesterday. 5th time this week. If it happens again, I'm getting a modem.
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:13 pm

OOC: Seeing as my Midieval War thread didn't kick off, I'll use this character here.

Name: Trean Negalstia
Race: Imperial. (human)
Alignment: Good to the core.
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair Length: short, crew cut.
Hair Color: Yellow
Eye Color: Chestnut
Element Type: Free like wind
Appearance: He sports dark tan slacks and vest over a red button up shirt and a white regular shirt. His tan cloak flows in the wind, but also serves it's use every now and then. His favorite accessories, of course, are his hat (think of a tan 3-musketeers hat) and his leather belt that holds the sheath to his dagger and rapier. Trean
Personality: Raised by his parents to be a fearless leader with a good head on his shoulders, but he would gladly step aside to allow another to be above him.
Background:
A great prince of some of the lands until war met his father's kingdom. After many long and dreary battles and an intense invation, the powerful lands of the east fell. Fortunaly, Trean was able to escape the carnage, taking off with his trustworthy mare and hawk to the nearest safe town with nothing but his mother's dagger and the rapier that he had recieved for his 15th birthday ealier that year. Now he has no family of which he knows of, travelling around the world to battle evil wherever it may be with the aid of Belle and Hermes. He heard of the guilds and their work through his journeys, and decided that they were his course of destiny.
Spells: He himself has not been taught in the arts of magic, his rapier is rather special.
Powers: He can speak with animals, though he has no idea how.
Equipment: Trean always has his belongings on his favorite horse, Belle. They include any food and drink necessary as well as different powders and medicines. He keeps his rapier and dagger along his sides. never taking them off. All he carries with him are his most prized possessions, along with Belle and his messanger hawk, Hermes.
Numbers: 90 1 7 2 17 25
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoNazi Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Seems a little noble...

Nonetheless, accepted. Remember, Don;t start out in France or even go to France in the beginning.

Well, lemme rephrase that. If you go to France, don't en up in the forest with me, Molach and Razor, we have enough there, ok?
TechnoNazi
TechnoNazi
SuperMod
SuperMod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfie Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 am

Nobility is the point. He WAS a prince, afterall. Anyway, could I just have him fight a troll in Germany or something before getting to France?

BTW, When I said his rapier is special, that means that it has special abillities. I'll PM them to you if you'd like.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin

Male Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down