Heronation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outpost: Hells rise (new and improved)

+2
Sly Guy
Cold kill
6 posters

Go down

Outpost: Hells rise (new and improved) Empty Outpost: Hells rise (new and improved)

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 am

Out post: Hell’s rise

You can see a small woman walking though what looks like a desert. She is crying out for help. She is wearing tattered up clothing, and a dirty cloth wrapped around her face. The desert has an eerie felling to it. The wind is blowing the bright brown sand all over the place. Cars are burred half way into the ground. There is large buildings barley standing, most windows blown out.

There is a man walking towards the woman. He is in top fit condition, wearing heavy new age armor. He is holding a gun strapped around his shoulder. “Its ok, we here to help you!” he calls out. “Help me! I need help, please sir! Help me!” she keeps calling out. The man gets about 10 feet away from the lady then she rips off the cloth covering her face.

Her face is deformed, she is missing an eye, and one of her arms is more muscular then the other. “HELP ME!” she screams, her voice is now a lot deeper then before. She lifts up her big arm and lets it crash down to the ground, the man stumbles and falls. He shots his gun blindly as he fall, some of the bullets manage to hit her in the stomach, she moves on as if nothing happens. 2 more men dressed the same way as the fist man comes out and drags him away.

Then a large wave of soldiers come and let out fire at the monster. The monster lifts one its big hand and defense, then more of them crawls out from under the ground. Each of the monsters are uglier then the next. Some of then get together and lift some of the cars out of the ground and throw them killing about 10 people with each car. Other monsters run out and attack some soldiers head on.

There is a man walking throw the army of men. He is dressed the same but he has a helmet on, and he is walking with his hands behind his back, standing straight up. He puts up 2 fingers, his index and middle, and singles for an attack. 5 vast tanks roll out, equipped with massive cannons. “FIRE!” the new man yells out. The tanks shot, one by one, wiping out waves of monsters at a time. Some of the monsters let out terrifying screams.

One monster yells, he is louder then all the rest. His yell is deep, and blood curling. About 5 huger monsters come out, almost as big at the tanks. They walk out, shaking the ground with each step. Each crowd falls silent. All 5 of them yell at the same time. Some soldier’s clinch there head in pain, a wave of monsters attack at the same time. “FIRE BACK, ATTACK, KILL THEM ALL” You can hear coming from the soldiers.

The 2 sides run and clash into each other, some soldiers shooting, other using the weapon as a melee weapon. The battle is bloody, and tremendous. *the camera pans out and you can see hundreds, upon hundreds of these battles spread out across the lands.*

This is outpost: Hells rise.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Outpost: Hells rise (new and improved) Empty Re: Outpost: Hells rise (new and improved)

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:53 am

You will be playing as a group of soldiers, each of you will have a special power that you got from radiation. All you know is that the world is at war, and as you go through your traveling you will find out more about the war. This is basically separated by 4 major groups.

1) Humans
2) Aliens
3) Mutants or "Monsters"
4) Zombies or "Night stalkers"

Humans are in a fight for there home planet, they will risk there lives to stop the mutants and zombies from taking over.

Aliens are here to help the humans, they are brave and strong.

Mutants are the main enemy. They attack in large groups, and are restless; they will stop at nothing to kill all humans

Zombies only come out at night. They are fast and stealthy, there aren’t to many of them, but they attack in a spread out tactic.

A few rules before we start.

1) I’m GM and looking for CoGM
2) You can auto hit lvl 1 and 2 mutants or zombies (more info on that below)
3) you can not auto hit lvl 3 or 4 mutants or zombies.
4) no auto hitting soldiers

Mutants:

lvl 1) as strong as a normal human

Lvl 2) a little stronger then normal humans, no shorter then 6 feet tall

lvl3) about 7 feet tall, very strong, will take about a group of 3 or 4 soldiers to take down.

lvl 4) over 20 feet tall, also known as "Tankers" you will rarly be attacked by these, i will tell you how to take them down when you get into a fight with them.

Zombies:

Lvl 1) a little stronger then humans

Lvl 2) stronger then normal humans, smarter then lvl 1's

Lvl 3) Faster and stronger then humans, very dumb.

Character sheet.

Name:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Power (no more then 5) :

Why did you join the army?:

Bio:
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Outpost: Hells rise (new and improved) Empty Re: Outpost: Hells rise (new and improved)

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:25 am

I BE CO GM?! Character in a minute. Sounds like an interesting RP.
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://ugo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:37 am

I would like to Co-GM

Name: Fearchar Dàibhidh Colin Riedrich. Often goes by Colin

Ethnicity: Scot-Celtic

Height: 6'3"

Weight:
205 lbs

Power (no more then 5) :
-Electrolocation: Can detect the location of moving creatures by sensing the electric fields emitted by their contracting muscles (just like a platypus).
-Feedback: Although he has gained control over this aspect of his power, some electronics within 5 feet of him may shut off or black out completely. (This is more of a setback than a power, but I thought it would be appropriate to have with his other powers.)
-Can detect and manipulate magnetic fields and anything they affect (metal, radio signals, etc.).
-Can shoot electricity from his hands.

Why did you join the army?: I joined the army to protect my country, to be the ideal citizen, to be one of the great defenders. I wanted to be the man everyone looked up to.

Bio:
Born Fearchar Dàibhidh Colin Riedrich, he adopted the name Colin in school to be more easily accepted. He was an athletic student; he played both football and soccer. As a result, though, his grades suffered. He didn't go to college; after he graduated, he immediately joined the army because he thought it was a honorable profession requiring minimal intelligence. He holds no such ideology now.

After the fallout, he started experiencing changes. Computers and other electronic devices would shut off around him, or sometimes would black out completely, requiring a replacement. He finally realized what was going on, and he worked for a long time on controlling the feedback he emitted to electronics. His exploration of his power yielded him even more knowledge. The list above is now the grand total of powers he has found inside himself.
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-15

http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:52 am

sorry doom, but sly asked first, but your still accepted
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoomedpixel Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 am

Ok. But, honestly, he asked WHILE I was posting my character. But it's cool. Either way, am I accepted?
thedoomedpixel
thedoomedpixel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93

http://andimian.artspots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 am

ya.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:57 am

Name: Kevin Bradford

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 180 lbs

Power (no more then 5) : Kevin can turn his skin into a diamond-like material. In this form, he becomes nearly impervious to pain, and gains strength, agility, and speed.

Why did you join the army?: Kevin felt he was going to die anyway, with the way things were going. He decided it best to die helping.

Bio: After the Fallout, Kevin was working out one day. He was bench pressing 250 lbs, his max being 320 lbs. After doing too many lifts, he got tired and dropped the bar. He turned to diamond, though, and it broke in half across his face. After that, Kevin honed his ability and utilized it in his work.

Appearance: Regular Form: https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/14/34/04/kevin_10.png
Diamond Form: https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/14/34/04/kevin-10.png
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:00 am

accepted. ill get my char up here in a sec
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:07 am

Name: Drew Howard

Ethnicity: African american

Height: 6' 5''

Weight: 200lbs

Power (no more then 5) :

1) slightly enhanced strength.
2) Can control the Earth (like an Earth bender from avatar)

Why did you join the army?: Drafted into the army out of college.

Bio: Drew was the first in his family to go to college. He felt like he was king of the world, he was married, had a well paying job, and in college. But his grades started to slip, and after he heard that there was a world wide draft going on, his grades sliped and he was forced into the army.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Guy Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:12 am

Are you guys not making pictures?
Sly Guy
Sly Guy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:35 am

uuuh ill get one up later, im playing team fortess 2 right now hehe.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:20 pm

Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  RussianMan Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm

Name: John Baker

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 5' '11'

Weight: 187 LB

Power (no more then 5) : He has great strength and at times when his "power" acts up, he can pick up almost a ton of weight and throw it about 100 feet, any more though and he strains to carry it. His other power is his great eyesight, he can see and shoot accurately up to 2000 yards

Why did you join the army?: John was drafted after his birthtown colony of Lamonita came under attack. He was drafted by a roaming group of soldiers to fight the beasts and in the end, when the town was lost, he fled with these soldiers.

Bio: John has always thought of himself as a fighter, until he held his first gun in defense of Lamonita, his hometown. He was born in another city that the leader became paranoid and forced a curfue, not to protect the people but himself. He fled with his mother from the city and were one of the first 50 settlers of Lamonita, John's mom, girlfriend, sister and dog all died in the battle, he never knew his father though.
RussianMan
RussianMan

Male Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:58 am

Accepted.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor23 Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:21 am

Name: Natasha Serkova

Ethnicity: Russian

Height: 1.80 m

Weight: 63 kg

Power:
1) Enchaned Speed
2) Enchaned Inteligence
3) Telekinesis
4) Telepathy
5) Accelarated Healing.

Why did you join the army?: She wants to sve the planet and make the world a better place to live.

Bio: Natasha was born on 26 April 1986 in Pripyat a town near Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. She was infected by a large amount of radiation. Natasha was the only child that lived and the Soviet sientists put her in the secret KGB labratory. There she was traind to became the most powerfull spy of earth. But the when the Soviets lost the "Cold War" Natasha was put in the "Cryogenesis Program".
Now Natasha was free again but she must fight to save the planet.

Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/13/15/17/95/eva_mc11.jpg
Razor23
Razor23

Male Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:45 pm

accpeted.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Just 1 more person at least, after that i will get a playing thread up.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Free2ryhme Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:11 pm

I'll join, hold on..
Free2ryhme
Free2ryhme
Admin

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://heronation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:14 pm

come on so i can get the playing thread up lol.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold kill Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Ill have the playing thread by tommorow.
Cold kill
Cold kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down